100+ pounds to lose?

Options
SugarySweetheart
SugarySweetheart Posts: 154 Member
edited December 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone!
I'm looking for friends who are on a long term journey to lose weight. Starting today and ready to fight for excellent results, because I know this won't be easy but it IS necessary! Do you want to join me? Friend me and let's get started together!!
Fondly,
Sugary Sweetheart <3

Replies

• ulala424
    ulala424 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 100 lbs. weight loss journey (technically 101 lbs.). I'd love to add you as a friend. Sending a request.
  • blossomingbutterfly
    Options
    I have 100lbs and more to lose. I'll send you a friend request and support you. I adore commenting and liking and supporting. It's the best way to do this.
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I have 82 lbs to go. Add me if you like! :)
  • SugarySweetheart
    SugarySweetheart Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have added everyone who responded to this post and I'm looking forward to supporting one another, encouraging each other and sharing tips and information. Thank you for all the positive feedback.
    Fondly,
    Sugary Sweetheart <3
  • zipa78
    zipa78 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm a few pounds shy of that goal, but I wanted to offer you my cheers nevertheless.

And do remember to set lots and lots of "milestones" for your journey. That is, don't aim for losing 100 lbs, but try shooting for that next even 5 or 10 lbs instead, dropping one dress size or something similar. My point is: don't bite off more than you can chew. If you want to lose 100 lbs, first you'll have to lose 1 lbs, then 2, 5, 10 and so on...
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for support to lose 50lbs (obviously I would welcome the loss of more but for me want to keep realistic)

Please add me and we can do this together!!
  • dln1975
    dln1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I also have 100 pounds to lose. I recently started with MFP (nearly three weeks ago) and already I feel like this is it, that this time I'm going to do it - no more excuses! Anyone please feel free to add me. I always enjoy making new friends with similar goals!
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I started out with ~190 lbs to lose. I've made it to 109 lost so far. I can always use new/motivational friends. Feel free to add me! I keep my diary open and all of that good stuff :)
  • pattyjoshockley
    pattyjoshockley Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have 76 lbs to go. I've lost 30 lbs with the help of MyFitnessPal. You can do it and it does help to have friends on the site.
  • Megsw89
    Options
    I also have the same goals! I have 104lbs to lose in total!
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm five pounds away from my 100 pound loss. My final goal is 144 pounds in total. :)