Bodymedia Not Syncing! I know.

Options
I've contacted Bodymedia and Jawbone customer support. (FYI: Jawbone has no info on Bodymedia.) Jawbone acquired Bodymedia last year. As for now Bodymedia services will continue indefinitely because of the wide range of use and device inventories/sales globally. However, Jawbone is no longer going to produce any new Body Buggs. I don't know if this has anything to do with Bodymedia and MFP not syncing. I have also noticed for 2 months that when I connect the Body Bugg a notification window pops up saying there's an error with auto-updates.

Correction: As I typed this post I re-connected the Body Bugg and the error message is gone and now reads that the bug/software is up to date.

FYI: Jawbone is moving forward with it's fitness band UP3 which does not have a 1/4 of the technology that the Body Bugg uses.

Replies

• jaylm78
    Options
    I have unlinked and re-linked the apps on both websites twice. Now the apps are syncing again. Finally.
  • Devo_Heller
    Devo_Heller Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had to relink the apps every time I wanted a sync, but as of today they seem to be syncing. YEAH
  • ChristyB1117
    ChristyB1117 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mine was working until this morning - anyone else?
  • cprati
    cprati Posts: 39 Member
    Options

Yes, mine was also syncing until today.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Same here I noticed last night it stopped syncing... sigh
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    mine worked until yesterday too :#
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I think MFP may be having issues. I don't have a Jawbone or Bodymedia, but I do have a Withings scale and various Garmin devices. None of them have been synching correctly for the last few days.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    My fitbit flex is being weird as well. I keep having to disconnect and then reconnect and sometime that doesn't even work. I spoke to fitbit and they told me the issue is not in their end.
  • Ianultrarunner
    Ianultrarunner Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Garmin Connect hasn't sync'd since yesterday but Fitbit is.
  • beautifulciera
    beautifulciera Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Same Issue here...I noticed they were having some server issue around 3:30pm eastern time yesterday, and the website wasn't working. About a few hours later it started working again, but none of of my activities were syncing. .....still nothing today.