...and suddenly i'm inspired.

Options
No, it wasn’t because someone told me I had lost weight or because I watched re-run of The Biggest Loser, nor was it that I was able to “not cheat” for an entire day. It is simply because of you.

All of you. Never in my life have I ever felt more encouraged by a group of people who I have never met in my life. Go ahead! Pat yourselves on the back and accept that you have done something great in my life, and surely in many others on this site. You have managed to make me smile, laugh out loud, get my lazy butt up and off the couch, make me eat my veggies, get my work out gear soaked, and best of all: you gave me my life back.

Not only have you done all of these things for me but you have done so much for yourself, TOO! Don’t forget to celebrate the buckets of sweat you’ve sweated, the new tasty foods and recipes you’ve tried, the pain in your *kitten* that isn’t so bad after all (silly squats!). Yea, you! You did all of those things and have done 47x more that we are all be proud of, no doubt!

This post is simply to remind you that at the end of the day, no matter how high or how low you’re feeling, you can always log onto this site and BE inspired. BE encouraged. BE determined. Who cares if we haven’t met – that’s the best part! Who knew that a stranger could be your one of your best friends?! It happened to me this morning when my dear friend Fesse wrote me a message, letting me know how much she appreciated our friendship and how I was able to celebrate a milestone in her journey. And with that message, I felt a rush – one that reminded me that it was important to let all of you know that I appreciate all of you and wouldn’t be where I am without you.

Thank you!

Much love.

Myr xo.

++
i posted this on my blog for my friends to read, and am hoping to inspire more of you out there! feel free to add me so we can continue to encourage each other!
++

Replies

• Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    If there is anyone who is looking for a great, supportive friend you will find it in this girl. She is always posting uplifting words and she is one of the most motivational people I have ever had the pleasure to "meet". And I am honored to call her my friend. xo
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    It is just amazing what teamwork can accomplish!!! My thoughts as well, I would have never been able to get this far without all my MFP!!!! :happy:
  • paloma1182
    paloma1182 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    awee!!! thank u!!! :) i feel the same way! thank YOU for all the help. you are a rockstar!
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how much love and support there is on this forum. There is so much hate in the world but it doesn't seem like there is any on this forum! :)
    Thank you in advance for keeping me inspired as I know you all will :)
  • picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful post. So motivating AND positive!!!!! You are a shinning example of what this site is supposed to be.....loving and supportive! :flowerforyou:
    Thank You ~~~~
  • dlindsay524
    dlindsay524 Posts: 16
    Options
    I couldn't agree more, everyone's support is a big factor and it hit me what you said, personally you get so motivated to lose more that sometimes I forgot my own progress and what has been accomplished. :)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    covered in warm fuzzies!

i know what you mean - this community is a godsend. thanks for writing what i'm sure a ton of us think on a daily basis!
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Aw, I love this - I feel EXACTLY the same - I need motivation, and I ALWAYS find it here.

The motivation has worked too - i have lost 13lbs :smile:
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    bump !!!!
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    It's super inspiring to see everyone's successes, and even their little setbacks.

I really really really love this site. Super glad I found it
  • mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Love your post and love this site. The motivation and inspiration that I gather from this place is beyond what any fad diet, or miracle weightloss pill/surgery can do. I completely agree that the support TRULY helps. :)
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    great post.

Definately a great community we all have here
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I totally agree, you are amazing and have an incredible gift of expressing yourself. Great post!!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Nicely said.how true!
    Thanks for posting!!
    jane
  • monkeygirl36
    Options
    .............................and so am I now. I was struggling and feeling all alone on my journey but you made me realise there are people out there that genuinly care. You are an inspiration :-) Many thanks xxx
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    If there is anyone who is looking for a great, supportive friend you will find it in this girl. She is always posting uplifting words and she is one of the most motivational people I have ever had the pleasure to "meet". And I am honored to call her my friend. xo

Agree - She is a very supportive friend!!! I can always count on her for an uplifting post to get my day started!! :flowerforyou: