INSANITY?30 DAY SHRED?

Options
1111renee
1111renee Posts: 108 Member
for those of you who have done these.....I need to break a plateau....which one produces best results? Which one should I do first?

Replies

• estepteau
    estepteau Posts: 146
    Options
    I have done both....Insanity is waaaaaay more cardio to shed weight fast!!! 30days shred is great as well. I would do Insanity first then move to 30DS after. Good Luck!
  • nicole2181
    nicole2181 Posts: 1
    Options
    I do the 30 Day Shred. I have lost 10 pounds in three weeks. I think this one works great
  • Deak999
    Deak999 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have never done the insanity workouts but I have done the 30 day shred. The shred is an intense-ish short 20 minute workout, Your new workout should be a change from what you have been doing. I would say either would work depending on how long your workouts are.:happy: Good Luck!
  • 1111renee
    1111renee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    maybe I will do both one in morning and one at night with my spin classes :) LOVE IT
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Insanity is very intense and it probably will help you break that plateau. If you do 60 days of Insanity you will be bored with 30 Day Shred. It'll be too easy, that's just my opinion though.
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I've never done 30 Day Shred.
    Insanity is 60 days - 30–60 minutes - Transform your body with the most intense workout program ever put on DVD. MAX Interval Training—you perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercise with short periods of rest. It's great.

The new Asylum by Insanity is now out too and that is 30 days! Feel free to contact me for more info.
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd round of 30DS and I love it. Lost about 4 pounds and about 4 inches all together the first time and toned up a whole lot! I am thinking about doing Insanity when I'm done with 30DS b/c of the great reviews. Good luck!
  • JenB545
    JenB545 Posts: 3
    Options
    Totally depends on your fitness level. 30 Day Shred is good but it's definitely not going to be enough to break a plateau if you are already fit. I did it for 30 days and started INSANITY 2 weeks ago. It did a great job preparing me for INSANITY. But hey, 30 Day Shred is a $10 dvd. You could always try it for a week and decide. INSANITY is more of a time and financial commitment :)