I need mom/female friends who are looking to lose 80-100 lbs!

Options

Replies

• jasperdog52554
    jasperdog52554 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Please forgive me if I mess this up, I literally joined yesterday and have never belonged to anything that I have actually posted to.

We are very much in the same boat. I am 6 weeks pp with my third. I have lost all but about the last 10-15 lbs of baby weight, but nothing since 2 weeks. 4 weeks with no weight loss has really bothered me, especially while EBF. I decided to start tracking calories, I honestly believe I may have been eating too few. I don't have the same appetite as before (phenomenon after each pregnancy that reluctantly returns eventually), and find it a burden to try to eat with the baby- my meal time turns into hers. I am at 240 now, would like to see 150 eventually, but Onederland looks glorious right now!

Sorry for the long post, best of luck to all of us!
  • meagankrkr
    meagankrkr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have AT LEAST 60 lbs to lose, probably closer to 75. I have a 14 month old and know how tough it is. I'm going to add you!
  • bdkeane2
    Options
    Added. I only gained 10lb during my pregnancy and lost 12lb by my 6 week postpartum visit. Then I managed gain 40lb in the year and a half since :/ I've been blaming it on the fact that I work full time and I'm a single mom, so making crappy eating choices for myself was easier and I never had time to work out (even though I had PLENTY of weight to lose even before pregnancy.) In the past six weeks, I've MADE time to work out and I've been eating better, but it still isn't easy. Would love some friends in the same boat! I'd like to lose 90lb, which would put me at my weight from high school (I'm 29 now) which is probably crazy, but I'm going for it!
  • jawelding
    jawelding Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I added you :) I'm looking for similar friends
  • suzique33
    suzique33 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well I am a grandmother of 2 mother of 3, I am 45 and started out at 228lbs in Oct 2011 lost 35 and then had a Hysterectomy in April 2012 and gained 20lbs back and have struggled and struggled and found a great personal trainer this past July that gave me a great meal plan and I am now down to 174 lbs and still have 34 to go!
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 3. 9yo, 6yo & 3yo. I was WELL up over 200 with each pregnancy and have lost over 80 pounds since my last. Its a process and i keep going every day. Feel free to add me if you like, I am still workin it! On my way to the permanent lifestyle change;)
  • spah33
    spah33 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me! I gained 75lbs with the first baby, then lost 25lbs then gained 35 lbs with my twins. I also gained about 35lbs in the four years between marriage and babies! I was 312 at my heaviest and now I'm down to 246. My goal is 180-190.
  • MommaSarabear
    MommaSarabear Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've got around 120 lbs to lose....feel free to add me.
  • vinap
    vinap Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Tiffany! Please feel free to add me. I do have a 3 year old and need to lose 60 lbs.. It had been a struggle to lose weight..
  • belle1209
    Options
    Hi I just had my baby eight weeks ago I'm 29 years old and I am also looking for friend. I would like to loose at least 60 pounds. I'm currently breast-feeding but not seeing any benefits in the scale. I keep getting hungry at all times.
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    you can add me, i have a 7 year old and a 6 month old. i weigh 20 lbs less than i did before i had my son, and 6 lbs more than when i found out about my daughter this time last year. I tend to have medical set backs when i start working out again (like getting pregnant lol) i also go more extreme than i should and hurt myself...this time i am going more slowly with the cardio, i'll work back to what i was doing before. I can lift weights just fine. I have around another 50 lbs to lose, i have lost 30 from my highest weight recorded, but ive lost only 24 since i've started here.
  • bekahmiss
    bekahmiss Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I didn't gain much with each of my older children (now 9, 8 and 6), but I didn't lose, either; I just kept adding on more weight. I lost about 30 pounds several years ago, but that was quickly regained. I also have 13 month old twins, with whom I gained a whopping 11 pounds. (They actually made me lose body fat, since they were pulling needed nutrition from me) When I had them, I quickly lost 35 pounds. I've gained back about 15 of those, and have decided enough is enough.
    SW - 287
    CW - 274.5
    GW - 180-190 (Maybe lower, I'll see when I get there)
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I don't have young kids any longer, but I too started out where you are; close to 300 pounds. I log in here daily (271 days!) and interact with MFP friends. I'm down 64 pounds so far since March. Feel free to add me. :)
  • tracy_getsfit
    tracy_getsfit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My boys are 3 and 6. My starting weigh in July of 2013 was 375 pounds I am currently down 171.5 pounds. I am working on losing another 4 pounds before the New Year. To put me at 199. I am very strict with logging what I eat (which is a low car way of life which I have embraced and will always probably continue with) then I also log all daily activity. But I never eat back those calories.
  • resomm
    Options
    I'm not a mom yet but part of my motivation to lose weight is to someday become one! And I'd love more female friends with similar goals! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • DeniseR79
    DeniseR79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a four year old and still have 80 pounds to go. Its a struggle but I'm going to win the war.
  • robinmanke
    robinmanke Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If your still looking for friends, you can add me! I am a Mom of 3; 3,5,&7. I didn't gain much weight with each pregnancy...I was fat to begin with. ☺ I started at 257, but in the past 4 months I have lost 52lbs! I want to loose another 50 or so. People ask how I have been doing it, it has been a combination of MyFitnessPal and actually exercising! Feel free to add me..
  • MissClarajo
    MissClarajo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    im sending a friend request now. We are in the same boat. Seriously needing active friends on here for support and motivation.
  • Allisonfitness99
    Allisonfitness99 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23, and I take care of my nieces full time one is 7 with autism and the other is 10 with a lot of sass lol I know it's not the same as trying to lose the baby weight but I have a very busy day everyday, and I understand the frustrations that come with it.. I still got 100+ pounds to loose feel free to add me!
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm not a mom (well, I'm a dog mom, so there's that) but I DO have a considerable amount of weight that I'd like to lose (roughly 90 or so lbs). So feel free to add me... :)