Anyone starting 30DS in the next few days?

Options
Hi

I am going to start this tonight, was wondering if anyone else is and if you'd like to buddy up - I need the motivation!

Ems

Replies

• light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Me! :) Starting tonight. I told my boss that if I wasn't at work tomorrow, I probably had a heart attack. lol
    Luck to you!
  • meandmybaby
    Options
    I am curious....what exactly is 30DS? I need some support and looking for anything to change up my routine. Need to get off of my 30 lb plateau ! :)
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ripped in 30 (her newest video)
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    I started mine on Friday!! We can keep each other posted if you'd like! Do you plan on doing it every day? I'm doing mine every other day. I need the motivation also!!! We can help each other out if you'd like! I'll send you a request!!
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    I am curious....what exactly is 30DS? I need some support and looking for anything to change up my routine. Need to get off of my 30 lb plateau ! :)

It's a Jillian Michaels DVD. It 20 minutes of strength, cardio and abs! It's an amazing but HARD workout! I got my DVD at target for $9!!! It's helping me with my plateau. You should give it a try!
  • light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Workout DVD 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels
  • Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is an excellent Jillian Michaels work out DVD. Each workout is 26 minutes long (including warm up and cool down. It consists of 3 levels that increase in difficulty from level one to level three. Each level, however, is structured the same way: warm up, 3 circuits containing 3 minutes of strenth, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs each, and a cool down. I love doing this workout because I feel like I've actually accomplished something at the end of it. I just started level 2 this week. I highly recommend this workout. If you are new to working out, it will definitely be difficult, it was for me. I was very sore. I'm just pushing through it though and sticking with it.
  • curlyelm
    curlyelm Posts: 73
    Options
    OK ladies, will let you know in the morning how I get on x
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    3rd round started on the 30th, will be doing it all may....
  • meandmybaby
    Options
    @ light_shimmer.....Good luck!! I am going to see if I can find the video today :):happy:

@ Dnsnyder.....Congrats on reaching level 2 :) I may need some inspiration from you soon!

@ alynnbennett.....Thanks for the good info! Going to try to find it today! :)

@ shreddingit.......WOW!! :)

@ curlyelm......Good Luck!! :)
  • mnfrank11
    mnfrank11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just ordered my 30DS DVD. I have "No More Trouble Zones" from Jillian and love it, so hopefully this one will be just as good and help me at my plateau. Good luck everyone!
  • missnikkiee
    missnikkiee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started on Sunday so today will be my 3rd day... =) We can motivate each other with our hectic lives!!!
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 81
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 (her latest video) last week and LOVE IT!!! It is like the 30 day shred but has an extra workout so instead of 3 levels there are 4 levels.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. feel free to add me and we can keep track of eachother :)
  • Meekah44
    Meekah44 Posts: 34
    Options
    Mine FINALLY came today. So I'll also be starting it tonight.
    I'm not sure how well my knee will hold up, but i'll try it!
  • JennyJH
    JennyJH Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Mine's on order - seems to be some delay with Amazon UK as my HRM that I ordered two days after 30DS has already arrived!

As soon as my DVD arrives I'll be joining you guys x
  • curlyelm
    curlyelm Posts: 73
    Options
    Argh, I was unable to do mine last night as had to take my dog to emergency vet! TONIGHT I WILL START!

How did you all get on?
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    3rd round started on the 30th, will be doing it all may....

Hey! Are you doing one level for 30 days again or all three, 10 days each? I'm thinking of starting my second round of it.
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 - so far I am loving it! It is pretty hard, but you change up activity every 30 seconds, so you can make it through. My favorite saying right now - "2 more"

I think I may try to change up the levels - I've done level 1 twice, and I think I may try level 2 today. Seems like it should work different muscle groups with different exercises. I haven't looked at it, so hopefully it's not seriously harder than level 1. I was thinking of doing 2 days level 1, 2 days level 2, 2 days level 3. Then start over. Does anyone know if that would be wrong?
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Hey there,

I'll join in! I did the shred back in March and loved it, was a super lazy April for me though :ohwell:

Feel free to add me for support :happy: