Looking for motivational friends! Female, 24, 5'4", goal 120

Options
Hi guys! I'm relatively new and looking to add some people with similar stats as me for motivation! I'm 24, female, 5'4", currently 145lbs and wanting to get down to 120lbs! :)

I'm focusing on diet, the couch to 5k program, and getting toned!

Anyone else in the same boat as me? Feel free to add me! :D

Replies

• littleEj
    littleEj Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ah to be 24 again! I'm 29 and looking to lose 63 pounds (from having a baby) but feel free to add me as a friend! you can do this! If I can lose, anyone can!
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Same height, same goal, very similar age, doing a 5k this month... Sold! Although I have just under 30 pounds more to lose!
  • JilleBean82
    JilleBean82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, 5'7, current weight 150, goal weight 139. I am working on a 10K training program and its been great for my "mental" health. Feel free to add me :)
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to MFP! I'm also 24 and 5 ft 3.5" (that half inch counts!). I started off at 147 and am now at 137, my goal is a bit higher than yours at 126. Those last 10 pounds are a killer! Feel free to add me for support and motivation x
  • MissMichellemybelle
    MissMichellemybelle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Same height, similar age, same goal, but I have a little more to lose than you! Pre college weight is also what I would like to get back to!
  • jaimelynn913
    Options
    I'm 23, 5'0", just wanting to be the weight I was when I graduated HS, which is110-115. I am overall a very petite person, when the extra 15 lbs I have on me shows greatly! I have been a member since Jan, and started off strong losing 5-6 lbs in less than 4 weeks. But I got busy with moving and such so I took a break, and now I am back, trying again. Of course I gained back the weight I lost so Im starting all over! Good luck! :-)
  • dfunk06
    dfunk06 Posts: 56
    Options
    Oh I would love to be accountable with you. I am a 22 female, 5"8" and looking to lose about 15lbs. Life is crazy busy with fiance, working 2 FT jobs, keeping house, etc lol And my mini goal date is the same as your goal date (6/17). Add me as a friend :)
  • dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    woot!!! same goal and height !!!!! add me guys! :flowerforyou:
  • kimkimchi
    kimkimchi Posts: 58
    Options
    Very cool! I've added you guys! :) Woohoo weight loss!
  • NikkiTaber
    NikkiTaber Posts: 190
    Options
    Add me if you like! I'm 24 looking to lose another 50 pounds. I'm trying like hell to get to 180 for my wedding but overall I would like to be 150.
  • kimkimchi
    kimkimchi Posts: 58
    Options
    Good luck getting fit for your wedding! I added you.
  • esme86
    esme86 Posts: 11
    Options
    :wink: Hi! We are pretty close on stats.....I am also 24, 5'3" 140lbs and wanting to get to 125lbs.