Ripped in 30 starting May 2 (Who's in?)

Options
Just moved over to this site from another. I use to be on WW and was a die hard for the 30 day shred. Although I still loved it I am going try out her new one this go around. I have had a terrible six months and have put on 17lbs. I am going to start tomorrow and will post stats on measurements and what not. Let me know if you want to join because many of the groups I have read are weeks into their progress and I know it helps to have support!

Any recommendations on heart rate monitors? Buying my first and could use some advice!

Thanks a bunch! Plan to check back in tomorrow :heart:

Replies

• lilbitz16
    lilbitz16 Posts: 9
    Options
    Looks like I may be on my own :(
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I will be starting level 2 today but i will join you.
  • boozybirdtracy
    Options
    Hi - i'll jump aboard and join you if you decide to continue, Ive been on the MFP for a few months but fell off the wagon over the past few weeks, gained 8lbs:embarassed: and need some motivation. so I'll post my stats tomoz as day one starts tomoz for me.
    tracy xx:wink:
  • lilbitz16
    Options
    Great! Day 1 was a success, I am SORE! I I got through everything but the second set of AB's. For some reason my body just doesn't want to move like that!

I jumped rope for 15 minutes before the kiddos I nanny decided I had worked out for long enough, with the heat here in Cali I think it was a good call cus I was tired :tongue:

My starting weight last week was 169.2 but my batteries in my scale died so got to get some today!

Went over my calories by 100 so I got to try and get on today!!

Welcome Tracy and Katie!

I can use all the support I can get! The guy I am dating it trying to get off some weight too but he is loosing and doing nothing right now and it is totally discouraging! :heart:
  • katiejo2011
    Options
    My starting weight is 224.8. I know what you mean. My husband is losing weight just by eating one of my meals for the day. Sometimes men annoy me. So i did level 2 of ripped in 30 yesterday. I can't do all the moves but I modify so that I am at least doing something. I get better the more I do them so by the end of this week i may have it down.
  • lilbitz16
    Options
    Thank you :heart:

Welcome everyone!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    You have to add the ticker to your signature

I'm doing ripped in 30 too, on week 2
  • alice74
    alice74 Posts: 28
    Options
    I will join you!! Starting tonight..:smile:
  • mfreeby
    mfreeby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I will join! I just finished 30Day Shred and then on Sunday I did both Week 1 and Week 2 in one workout and OMFG my triceps, glutes, and hamstrings are STILL killing me this morning. She is a crazy woman. Anyways, yesterday I just ran, didn't do RI30, but today I will do week one (doubling up was just to work off a bad snack the night before).
  • katiejo2011
    Options
    I am doubling up right now too. I do level 3 of the 30 day shred and then level 2 of ripped in 30. The one workout wasn't enough for me I need a bigger push. After i have completed the 30DS i will be doing the No more Trouble Zones and then once those two are complete i will try p90x. so hopefully I can lose enough weight to look half way decent on vacation this year. Good luck everyone.
  • lilbitz16
    Options
    Thats a good idea Katiejo.....only problem is I am so sore just doing ripped in 30. Guess I should pull out that 30DS video and join the rest of you

Super motivated after the change in diet this last week increased my weight loss from 1.5lbs a week to over 3lbs :happy:
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 81
    Options
    I am on my 5th day of the Ripped in 30. I had previously done her 30 day shred but I love the Ripped in 30. It seems to be more challenging to me.
  • katiejo2011
    Options
    day 2 level 2 ripped in 30 and there is one move that I cannot do at all. I can't even figure out how to get my butt off the floor for it. I try but I just can't.
  • boozybirdtracy
    Options
    Hi all :wink:

can you fill m in the on the level 1 2 thing please?, not done this before so not sure what the challange involves.

cheers
    tracy x
  • mustangurl
    mustangurl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    i'll join but i just started level 2 this week, tonight will be my second workout. i had a rough time starting it, i had to repeat level 1 for three weeks cause i'd get one workout in and then something would happen to where i couldn't workout :( but i am back on it full force (i also do Zumba twice a week) my current weight is 166.4.
  • mustangurl
    Options
    Hi all :wink:

can you fill m in the on the level 1 2 thing please?, not done this before so not sure what the challange involves.

cheers
    tracy x

ripped in 30 is a month long workout that is divided up into weeks. week 1 is level 1 and so on. the levels start out kinda easy and progress as you move on. notice i said kinda easy cause it's quite a workout :)
  • mustangurl
    Options
    day 2 level 2 ripped in 30 and there is one move that I cannot do at all. I can't even figure out how to get my butt off the floor for it. I try but I just can't.

LOL you've got to be talking about that table one, where you lift your butt and swing up??? i had issues with that too!! i have really short arms and i couldn't get it up that high
  • justcomfy
    justcomfy Posts: 3
    Options
    I want to join too! But haven't started yet. I have been doing the cardio max the past week. I'll try the 30DS and see how I do.
    How do I add the weight things you ladies have on the bottom of your posts?
  • mustangurl
    Options
    I want to join too! But haven't started yet. I have been doing the cardio max the past week. I'll try the 30DS and see how I do.
    How do I add the weight things you ladies have on the bottom of your posts?

at the top of the screen where it say signature, click on that, there should already be some text there for your ticker. just enter down a little bit and type away!!! hope that helped
  • justcomfy
    justcomfy Posts: 3
    Options
    I figured out how to put it one but now it won't update it for me...just got to take some time to figure it out. Thanks!