P90X3

Options
Anybody doing it or completed a full round? I am planning on starting it in January. Yes New Years Resolution of course! ;) If you have any suggestion or thoughts about the program let me know. I've done P90 and P90X in the past. I'm looking to lose 30 pounds and hoping P90X3 will help me.

Replies

• jcb1179
    jcb1179 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to see some responses to this. I did my fitness test and before pictures yesterday and starting the program today. Hopefully this will give this thread a bump and get people talking about it.
  • mkgirl6383
    Options
    Hi Guys - I have T-25 and was thinking of starting it. I could use some motivation so I'm happy to help keep you motivated during P90X3 while you keep me motivated on T-25!

Let me know what you think!!!
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I did P90X3 earlier this year and got great results with it. If you need anything, just ask. I'm always happy to help
    Allan
  • jcb1179
    Options
    terbusha wrote: »
    I did P90X3 earlier this year and got great results with it. If you need anything, just ask. I'm always happy to help
    Allan

Are those results from doing the program or was there more involved? I have lost 130 lbs, have been doing a lot of running(about 20-25 miles/week). I have been wanting to start P90X3 and did just yesterday. I'm looking forward to seeing some results.

What advice would you have for newbies. I found it hard to figure out the moves and do them right without missing out on too much. I found myself rewinding more than once on the more complex moves.
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I did a round of P90X3 this past summer....loved the diversity of it and had some pretty good results! Any questions I would be more than happy to answer. Good luck!
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second round of P90X3 right now, and I've done Insanity as well. I love the fact that I'm seeing changes even though it's only 30 minutes. Most people I've talked to say P90X has better results; however, the 30 minute tradeoff is totally worth it in my opinion.
  • jcb1179
    Options
    For you that have been through it, what advice do you have for someone starting out that you wish you knew before you started?