I keep losing and gaining weight!

Options
I am a 49 year old female who weighs about 143 and is 5 foot 1 inches. I keep losing and gaining 10 pounds and can't seem to get my eating under control

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    why not?

commit to logging and stop stopping
  • koronin
    Options
    Don't be discouraged! Logging has really helped me. I especially like being able to check the nutrition graph to see which foods have what impact on my daily goals. Once I started logging everything, the hunger pangs faded; watching the weight graph has become something to look forward to. You can do it!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    I have yo yo'ed weight wise for years. Going 'cold turkey' off of sugar and grains has finally stopped my food cravings and started a downward trend line weight wise. I agreed we need to become aware of what we eat and how much we eat and get that in balance.

Google the subject and read about the options out there. What works for one may not be so doable by another. At my age I have found ditching sugar and foods containing sugar and or grains was needed in my personal case for weight management but others do not.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    why not?

commit to logging and stop stopping

This
  • glamgrljess22
    glamgrljess22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem until I started to get better about logging what I was eating and how much I was exercising.