One year ago until now...

Options
DanZiehm
DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
I'm not the best with posting pictures, so please bear with me. This past Friday night was my wife's office Christmas party and we had a few pictures taken. I compared these pictures to the pictures that were taken 1 year ago at the same party. All I can say is I'm shocked at the difference and I would definitely rank this as a success. You can see the side-by-side comparison picture as my new profile picture. I'm thrilled with the transformation I've made over the past 200 days. I haven't really given anything up or deemed any food completely off limits, but MFP has taught me how to eat in moderation and to stay within a certain calorie limit. MFP has also gotten me moving again and I realize that I need daily exercise to stay within my calorie goal and I need exercise to reach my overall goal. MFP has also taught me that I'm not on a "diet"... I'm making lifestyle changes and the changes are for the better! To date, I have lost 74 pounds on my way to a goal of losing 110 pounds. I couldn't have come this far without my friends on MFP! Thank you so much to everybody that has supported me and encouraged me! Also, feel free to send me a friend request. I'm active on MFP every day and I'm always looking for active, fun friends on here. Good luck on your personal journeys!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!