Wanting a change!

Sc4ever
Sc4ever Posts: 33
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Today is officially my 1st day! I learned about this site from friends on Twitter. It seems easy, Im determined to stay on track.
I have a treadmill, but with 3 kids running back and forth from school activities, and work its hard to fit walking in schedule so im going to start walking in evenings when everyone is settled down. 1 of my goals is to start running eventually....

Ive enjoyed reading everyones post so far very educational and makes me want to work even harder.

Replies

• JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Welcome! If you really want to start running... try Couch to 5 k, or C25K. http://www.c25k.com/c25k_treadmill.html Lot's of people are having success with it.

Have a great week!
  • MarshaTyreeEdwards
    MarshaTyreeEdwards Posts: 13 Member
    I' m sooo hearing you girl!!!....I have 3 boys and it does keep you busy, but we must remember to make time for ourself, or we won't be around to see them grow up!..Good luck and start slow and build up, I done my first 5k last month and I thought I would die, but I did it!!
  • Sc4ever
    Sc4ever Posts: 33
    thanks for the welcome yall and the useful info already bookmarked the Couch to 5K page!
This discussion has been closed.