Looking for some support! :)

Options
This is the first post I have made on this site, makes me a little nervous. My name is Meagan, I started working out and changing my lifestyle in June 2014 and lost thirty inches from June to October. Around the month of October, I got stressed between balancing my two toddlers, full time college courses and looking for a job. I eventually just stopped working out. I have not gained the weight or inches back, but I am still very uncomfortable with my body. I prefer to wear a hoodie at all times and dislike nearly everything I try on. I currently weigh 165 pounds and I am 5'2". My BMI is 30.2 and I would like to get to a healthy BMI, as well as become more comfortable with my appearance. My goal is to lose thirty pounds! I purchased Insanity in September, but I didn't complete it. I am starting [again] today! It would be nice to have someone to talk to and keep me motivated. My husband is a great motivator, but it would be nice to talk to people who are actively trying to lose weight and change their lifestyle. Please feel free to message me! :)

Replies

• Curveegirl40
    Curveegirl40 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..I'm in the saaaame boat sister! :)
  • mrsmalloryevers
    Options
    I'm going to friend request you! I, too, and trying to lose 30 pounds :smile:
  • KevinNE
    KevinNE Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I have never posted on here. I am in a similar spot. I am trying to get back into tracking my food and working out regularly. Like you I have a supportive spouse and two little boys at home. (3 and a 5 year). My wife and kids are motivating, but sometimes I need more of a push. I am 6'7" and weigh 355. My goal would be to lose 100 pounds. I go to the gym usually at least 5 times a day. I would appreciate any support as well. Thanks!