Not doing so good.

Options
I need to get back on track here. I have been doing horrible this past week. Help me get back on track PLEASE!!

Replies

• ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    I need to get back on track here. I have been doing horrible this past week. Help me get back on track PLEASE!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok I shall sing..

Come back...come back....come back to where you know you belong...
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    make goals for THIS week only! I was amazed at how much better I felt when I thought about this week only! I know I've been struggling for the last few weeks and the ticker even moved in the wrong direction :grumble:
  • Konahottie
    Konahottie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We all have bad weeks and it's always hard to get back at it but you know how much better you will feel even after one good day...then you just build from there. You can't go back, so just start fresh!! Have a great week.
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hey! It's going to be OK. A lot of people are starting over fresh with a clean slate tomorrow. As they say, Miss Scarlett, tomorrow is another day! You can do it! :flowerforyou:
    Bobbie
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you, I had a pretty bad weekend with all of the food, but I am getting rigth back on track tomorrow morning, I have thought about what I am going to eat and everything. I know something I don't want to eat like that again. All of that food just killed my system. I had the hardest time going to the restroom, I know that was more information that you probably wanted to know but I can't believe how much of what I was eating really messed my system up. I would probaby say I probably gained about 5.5 pounds over the weekend. I had a few to many cokes and not enough water, but back on track tomorrow and I will be just fine, this could be a good thing to throw my body off for a little bit and get right back on track. Wish me Luck!!!!!!!
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I am doing good today so far. Thanks for the support. :flowerforyou: