This is me

Options
Hi my name is Kiani and I am currently residing in Washington state. I started MFP to begin a healthier lifestyle and to win a weight loss challenge with my family :). I want to meet new people just like me who are on a similar journey to a happier healthier lifestyle.

I lived a lot of my life through my relationships and always put my man first. Not making an excuse for my current weight but I never had time for any exercising. I would go to work 5 days a week, come home cook for him (because he would not leave the couch all day so when I got home he was starving). After cooking I would clean ( because once again he would not leave the couch all day). By the end of all of that I never had time to exercise I was exhausted just ready to go to sleep.

I have changed all that now. I have deleted the relationship part of my life and am now focusing on bettering my health and my overall self. Just in one week I have lost 10 pounds! I think it's a great start to my journey and I hope to keep going on the same path!

kiani

Replies

• claudiamg84
    claudiamg84 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on not only the fantastic weight loss, but on focusing on yourself! That's wonderful. :)
  • kianimarieshmc
    Options
    Thank you claudia!
  • jeep2961
    jeep2961 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you already got rid of a lot of dead weight with ending that relationship lol !