Need Some Support

Options
Hi All!

I have around 100lbs to lose, so far I've lost around 20. I started out having a great support system but it seems like everyone has quit their journey, so now I am in need of a new support system. I've tried without support but it is so hard. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me if you like...I intend to be here for a loooong while...we can support each other and congrats on your 20lb loss!:tongue:
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You're doing really well so far - keep it up!! :smile:

I'm aiming to lose about 100lbs too - half way now, but I know what it's like to want to give up at times!!

Be strong and keep going! Good Luck!! :flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me if you like.

S :happy:
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    You're heading the in the right direction. We all can help each other!
  • Kellichesnut
    Options
    Feel free to add me- I, too need some support! Just got started- yet again... But this time I will keep it off!!:wink:
  • aferbet
    aferbet Posts: 124
    Options
    I my journey will be a very long one as well...so I can also use support. You are doing fantabulous!!! Keep it up!!! I will add you and we can both congratulate each other on jobs well done AND ***** about bad days. Haha.

Amanda
  • mllowe2
    mllowe2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to offer support, I know how much I need it and it certainly makes a difference. HANG IN THERE and feel free to add me:smile:
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. Even though I'm less than 30lbs from my goal weight, I intend to be here a while and the support I've gotten from my MFP friends is invaluable. Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've got well over 100lbs to use (closer to 200 if I'm honest!) and have been at this for 16mos. Best of luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Beeloved88
    Beeloved88 Posts: 7
    Options
    I know what you mean. It's important to constantly surround yourself with motivators to encourage you on those days that you just don't feel like doing anything. I'm having one of those days today in fact but YOU have been an inspiration to me to keep on pushing. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm fairly new to the community but I've been faithful for the little time I've been here and don't plan on going anywhere even AFTER I meet my goal weight. Talk to you soon I hope!! :bigsmile:
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I intend to be on here for a very long time. I love this site! Great job on being off to such a great start, keep up the good work. You seem very dedicated!