I back after 2 years!!

Options
I started this page in 2011 right after the holidays. I usually only end up losing about
15-20 lbs when I'm paying attention, plus I tone up a bit.
It HELPS A LOT WHEN YOU WATCH YOUR CALORIES AND READ LABELS!!!
Walking helps me more than not, especially when I have office jobs. Right now I'm outta work and need support because it's been 2 yrs!!
The last 11 years I lived in Pennsylvania, and had a nicer neighborhood to walk in.
Now I reside right near Washington DC and I walk but well, ya know, I'm kinda lacking confidence. I can walk to church and thank God that works!!
My brother lives in North Beach, Maryland and I like going there to walk down to the Bay.
Cheasapeake Bay.

I am 5'4" and usually stay near 145-155 but exercise is my biggest problem. I love to ride bicycle and swim when I can. I used to work at Horse farms and that was plenty of exercise. But I'm a little older now and on Medicaid. Need Chiropractor and massage therapy. Bad back and neck and knees etc.

Replies

• Ladyhawk71
    Ladyhawk71 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    friend me, if you must :o>:):D LOL
  • tonedby46
    tonedby46 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've been off and on since 2011, but made another account for a "fresh start". I've been consistent for awhile now though. I'd be glad to add ya. =)
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    welcome back ive lost more weight than I ever thought possible I hurt ribs in gymnastic accident in high school and got lazy ive just completed my 2nd 30 day shred and I love supporting and motivating so come add me I hope you get to be where youd like its a great feeling
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    buy a jumprope...10 bucks, and you can do it anywhere and it's an AMAZING workout..in half the time...check out my vids.