HI!!! The Khetarpal girls are in the house!

Options
Hey we just joined!! My name is Rajuli. My friend told me about the site and my cousin and I had to join! I have always struggled to keep my weight steady. I think that this online group is just what i need to motivate me. I am really excited about this! Have happy holidays and good luck with the feasting! Nice to meet you all!

Replies

• Rajuli
    Rajuli Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey we just joined!! My name is Rajuli. My friend told me about the site and my cousin and I had to join! I have always struggled to keep my weight steady. I think that this online group is just what i need to motivate me. I am really excited about this! Have happy holidays and good luck with the feasting! Nice to meet you all!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is wonderful! Everything you need. If you need anything, have questions or need to vent we are here for you and your cousin.:flowerforyou:
  • natashak
    Options
    Hi, my name is Natasha, and yes I am the other khetarpal girl in the house. I, like my cousin have had trouble keeping my weight down. Heres my story, I'm 22 years old, almost 23, and I absolutely hate my body.

All throughout highschool I wasn't "heavy", infact I was pretty skinny. I used to swim and run and dance everyday. Then college came around, I ended up going to a d1 school, so I stopped swimming, and got extremely involved w/ my studies. My weight skyrocketed. I had months in college where I lost weight, but now again, after graduation, im at my highest, EVER! Lets hope me and my cousin rajuli can lose weight once again, YAY!!

wish us luck!! as we start this new era in our lives :)
  • BeachBody
    Options
    I am new also. Welcome! Go for it!!!
  • BeachBody
    Options
    I am new also. Welcome! Go for it!!!
  • Rajuli
    Rajuli Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow! I just want to say that it is sweet that so many people are actually reading our intro! I have never really been committed to a forum and I am really surprised and happy to see that the people here really are interested and really care. Thanks guys and good luck to everyone!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you!

I think you will find this site and the people on it to be VERY helpful to you on your journey towards a healthier YOU! :bigsmile:

Take care!
    -Tami
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • natashak
    Options
    thanks girls! you guys are amazing, My inspiration for my morning workout tomorrow, is the way i will feel afterwards..i'm going to start out slow, go swimming for an hour at 6 am, then go running after work at a gym(which I have been telling myself to sign up for for about two weeks now) I really want to keep it up..
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Welcome you two!!!!
  • natashak
    Options
    so can you guys and girls tell me how you all lost so much weight?? Im so eager to hear, since I want to be you!!!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Welcome you two, we have a great time on this site and I hope it is as helpful to you as it has been for me. #1... use your food diary EVERYDAY, it is SUPER easy and really keeps you on track. #2... exercize when ever you can, every little bit adds up, the more you do the better you feel and the more committed you'll become. I had major surgery 3 weeks ago and haven't been able to do very much and I am having such withdrawls that I threaten to get on the treadmill everyday. This site, the support, and the exercize all become quite addicting!! Best of luck to you!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you! Those different times in your life can be difficult on the weight. I can pretty much remember what my weight range was during any given time so far. The food and exercise diaries at MFP really help a lot and to me are actually fun. If you can make this fun, that's half the battle! Welcome and good luck! This is a great site. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Bobbie