Belly Fat Cure

Options
Has anybody tried this? I wanna buy the book! Is it east to use with MFP?

Replies

• pugs4me
    pugs4me Posts: 1
    Options
    Depends, are you referring to the Flat Belly Solution developed by Isabel De Los Rios, or the Flat Belly Diet developed by Prevention Magazine.

The Flat Belly Solution involves a healthy diet of only whole natural foods, no sugar or processed foods, but does restrict wheat products and veg oils - especially hydrogenated. But you can have olive oil, nut oil, coconut oil. I have liked it because it is more oriented to a life style change and consuming whole foods.

The Flat Belly Diet is a little more complicated, you eat 400 calories every four hours, there are special foods and drinks to buy, and focuses on the addition of MUFAs (Mono unsaturated fatty acids) to each meal. These include olives, oils, nuts, avocados, and dark chocolate - all yummy things.

Both seem sound and have good results, it depends on what you are comfortable with.
  • blondie_rae
    blondie_rae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My husband lost about 50 pounds using Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure. He likes it because he's able to keep eating breads and pastas (whole wheat) verse my much more strict and structured plan. It's pretty easy to follow you just get really good at reading labels. Its all based on 15/6 ... that's 15 grams of sugar and 6 servings of carbs per day (1 serving carbs = 5 to 20 grams). Best of luck to you on your plan.. whatever you chose :)
  • Brittyork
    Brittyork Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ya Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure is the one I heard about. Did your husband buy the books? Or are you able to do the diet without it? I'm not sure if I want to start that or not. I've been doing pretty well on my own and I'm worried that it would be one of those diets where once you stop, you'll gain a bunch of weight back? But thank you for the info!!
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I made the mistake of buying Belly Fat Free by Josh Bezoni. I bought it cuz I heard him talking about the "obesity additives" that companies are putting in foods to make us addicted to them. What a scam! Just like any infomercial, once I said I wanted the book they tried selling me additional things, plus sent me emails everyday asking my to buy their bars/shakes/vitamins (and even tried hawking other people's stuff). The additives are things that I already knew about from being on MFP. Refined carbs, MSG, sodium, sugars, etc. Luckily, they offered a "no questions asked" refund policy (plus I checked them out on BBB first). So after reading through the stuff they downloaded to me, I asked for my refund and got it.

The funniest thing was Josh talked about how when he was overweight he was over $100,000 in debt. He lost the weight and got out of debt. Hmmmm... did the naive people you scammed pay it off for you?