I Gotta Ask!

Options
Babybaer5: This one's for you!
So I've been doing this site for 2 weeks and I don't think I've seen this asked before........
Soooooooo, does anyone count the calories burned for .............., let's just say, having some alone time with your husband??????

Replies

• wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Babybaer5: This one's for you!
    So I've been doing this site for 2 weeks and I don't think I've seen this asked before........
    Soooooooo, does anyone count the calories burned for .............., let's just say, having some alone time with your husband??????

Fun time?
    No, I figure that the time my wife and I are watching TV is pretty low.

Ba-dump-ching!
  • losebyaug
    losebyaug Posts: 8
    Options
    I would! Too bad my man lives in a different city because it's definitely the funnest way to burn caloires! lol
  • sbpeters93
    sbpeters93 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wewon: HILLARIOUS!
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    I have heard people say they count them and log them under dancing or something similar. I just figure it is a bonus and do not log them.
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    LOL, i do not
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yup! I looked up an estimate of the calories online and have it saved under my exercises as "naughty naughty" Hahaha. I don't log it anymore though because my diary is public now and I don't want the whole world knowing about that :p
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Yup! I looked up an estimate of the calories online and have it saved under my exercises as "naughty naughty" Hahaha.

LMAO! That's hilarious!

But no, I don't log it either!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    This topic usually pops up at least once a week actually.
  • sbpeters93
    sbpeters93 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I THOUGHT there was an awful lot of DANCING going on by some of my friends! I guess that explains it!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    This topic usually pops up at least once a week actually.
    Yep, this gets asked all the time. I think the major consensus is just not to log it, or log it as "dancing" or some other type of "fun" activity :)
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Mick+McCarthy.jpg
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I THOUGHT there was an awful lot of DANCING going on by some of my friends! I guess that explains it!

hahaha
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    lol *blush* Okay yes, we have had threads on there about that and there is a website online that actually gives calorie counts for sex, foreplay and such. Most people said strap on a HRM and go to it. See what kind of numbers you get. Hope this answers the ?:bigsmile:
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    hmmm my man is coming to visit this weekend . Do you think he would be insulted if i wore my HRM???
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    I'm SO glad someone asked this bc I was wondering too! lol My hubby always says, "wanna burn some extra calories?" hahaha! He swears its around 300 but I have never checked. :) Thanks for the laugh!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Yup! I looked up an estimate of the calories online and have it saved under my exercises as "naughty naughty" Hahaha. I don't log it anymore though because my diary is public now and I don't want the whole world knowing about that :p

HAHAHA! LOVE IT!!
  • babybaer5
    babybaer5 Posts: 2
    Options
    sbpeters93.... You know me toooooo well! LOL this has already crossed my mind. I suppose you could log it, but I think I like the idea of that being a bonus. My bow chicka wow wow bonus :))))))) BTW, good thread with LOTS of great comments!!!!! :)
  • Foxworth81
    Foxworth81 Posts: 124 Member
    Options

So now I'm curious. How many calories did you burn during "naughty naughty"? :)
  • kathulhu
    kathulhu Posts: 2
    Options
    I do! I do! I figure every little bit helps :)