1400 calorie diet...sample meal plans please

Options
Hi,

I am searching for some interesting 1400 calorie diet plan. Please share some sample meal plans :)

Replies

• flissy5
    flissy5 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You can look in my diary. I eat around 1350 - 1450 a day. Normally. But I do 5:2 fasting as well, so some days will only be 500 - 600 calories.
  • joepage612
    joepage612 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I was on 1200 calories a day for 2 months and lost around 20 pounds. I know it sounds horrible but my meal plans couldn't have been any simpler. I had 3 lean cuisines a day plus 1 small snack of my choosing. The weight flew off.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1400-1600 calories, so feel free to look at my diary. Just take out the snacks!
  • GingerbreadCandy
    GingerbreadCandy Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and look at my diary… I do 1200 -1400 depending on how much I exercise. :smile: I am considering to switch to 1400 every day since I started a rather intense gym programme and that would fit with the TDEE - 20% scheme.

Oh, if ever you go that far back, ignore the first two/three weeks of logging. What got me to start logging again was getting my wisdom teeth pulled – I was trying to make sure I was not getting too little food. I also failed miserably at it. :smile:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Eat normal food, in amounts that add up to 1400. 300 calorie breakfast, 500 calorie lunch, 500 calorie dinner, 100 calorie snack. Or some combination of the above. Also, when you exercise, you get more food calories.
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like to get a view of my diary. My intake is at 1590 + exercise calories. So a bit higher than you....but I eat a fun mixture of real foods. Always trying to find organic, non-processed but affordable foods.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I've been pretty on this week. You can look at my diary.
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check out my diary as well. If it weren't for a slice of cake most nights I would be eating around that or less than that everyday.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    You could try this: https://www.eatthismuch.com
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    My daily goal is 1600, but I often eat 1400-1500. Can add me if you would like.
  • muse09
    muse09 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Check my diary, if you'd like! :) I usually hit around 1400 if you take out the weightlifting supplements (PVL Whey protein, and Vega Sport Recovery Accelerator).
  • upasanaD
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the comments :)