Wheres all the Cool Fitness Pals!!

Options
Looking for Fun, Motivated Energetic, My fitness Pal Regulars to Share Laughs, Tips and Recipes with!!! Let think positive and make Weight loss, Strength, Health Improvement fun!!!

Replies

• angiedwill
    angiedwill Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I am just getting back into the swing of My Fitness Pal, but I am looking for some friends to help keep me motivated too!! I need to get myself out of this wintertime slump, get off my butt, and do something about my weight and how I look.....for me! LET'S DO THIS!
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I am in for fun and motivation!
  • Renee0887
    Renee0887 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: xx
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I think I'm cool. I was at one time anyway. Now I'm probably so uncool that I'm cool again. Regardless, I add anybody who isn't a Beachbody coach, Advocare shill or other such salespeople.

Enid: I don't know... I kinda like him. He's the exact opposite of everything I really hate. In a way, he's such a clueless dork, he's almost kinda cool.

Rebecca: That guy is many things but he's definitely not cool.

n48nubyr7exv.jpg
  • Catsheep
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • mave34
    mave34 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My mom tells me I'm cool ;) I am a regular and in for motivation and support especially through the awful winter months. Feel free to add me
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I hear I'm pretty awesome…

8593b45be251100aa3578c612fbe3b9cjpg_zps59309ae1.gif
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I am a cool kid
  • TheCerealKiller
    TheCerealKiller Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I drank a martini once .. I was wearing a tuxedo so it was sort of a requirement. I can also play an instrument ... and yes blowing into a jug so counts. Cool oozes off of me like sweat... actually .. it might just be sweat... tasted it ... it's definitely just sweat.
  • brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a personal trainer working towards my first fitness competition! Would love to have some more motivated friends on here!
  • accelerashawn
    accelerashawn Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I wear lots of body oil and hacked up tassle shirts in the gym. I have a head band, high tops, and high socks too. Very cool guy this one.
  • StormiLu
    StormiLu Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Cool Kids here, Catch me walking down The road with Holly Tights, Ugly T Shoes but there comfy!! Did I Mention everyone calls me that crazy Horse lady!! Ha!!! ;) It's Cool Right!!!!

• kgangl1028
    Options
    Please add me....I'm definitely in for fun and motivation and living life to the fullest!