Try this again

Hello all,

Milton from Miami FL here.

I have to say I led a healthy lifestyle for a few years, I did CrossFit 3-4 days a week and went from 270 pounds down to 235 pounds, put on lot of muscle. Life got in the way as well as some tendonitis and a 6 week break turned into a 15 month relapse into my old habits. I'm went back up to 269 pounds (Sunday's Weigh in) down to 266 as of today. Trying to get back to my previous weight goal of 210. Exercise will be limited to body weight exercises and the treadmill, until I can convince my wife to let me get the Concept 2 rower I have been begging for! LOL

Down 3 pounds, diet seems to be going well, I am using a Cantina type service to assist with portions and to bypass work/cooking scheduling conflicts.

At this point I am just rambling, so I will close. Looking forward to 2015!

Milton

Replies

• redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Good luck!
  • blueakama
    blueakama Posts: 399 Member
    Hi Milton. Welcome. I've always wanted a rower, so I hope you get one for christmas.

PS you may like to fill your goals in your profile.
  • I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad, I did my bi-weekly weigh in and my weight stayed the same. Considering I have surpassed my calorie intake a couple of times this week, I shouldn't be surprised. Time to take the clothes off of the treadmill and make use of it. after all Tis the season!