How long does it take for fat to physically show up

Yesterday I ate a total of 7000 calories at 9 pm how long does it take for the fat to physically show up on my body? :( I feel an upset tummy and so mad at myself because I also had 21000 calories over the weekend and it's only Wednesday what can I do?

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    ignore it

start logging and get back on to a calorie defecit
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,139 Member
    Continue to consume at those levels, record it and let us know. Thanks.
  • Patttience
    Patttience Posts: 975 Member
    STay mad and it won't be long before you stuff yourself again and the fat will be real.

What you need to do is go about your weightloss in a realistic way. If you try to starve yourself you will always end up binging like you've done. That's all i'm going to say right now because i've said this stuff so many times.

If you are really young, i can excuse your mistake but i'm seeing older people who've been dieting for years keep making this same mistake over and over and never learn.

I'll say it once. Don't restrict your calories too severely and eat nutritious food. Avoid hunger.
  • hamoncan
    hamoncan Posts: 148 Member
    Every day is a new day. You can't undo the past. Put it behind you. Consider if there's something going on in your life that is triggering this and get some support to deal with it if need be.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    It takes about 2 days for excess food to turn into fat. If it made you sick, you might not absorb all of it, but I wouldn't count on that. You could try to exercise more and eat less for the rest of the week, but probably better to work on changing your habits to something better.