Eating Disorder Recovery

Options
Hey guys! I'm looking for other people recovering from their eating disorders on here. I need some support from people who know what it's like to go through hell and back. If you see this, send me a friend request and i'd be glad to accept it!

Replies

• get_jacqued
    Options
    I'm looking for people who are trying to get "fit" preferably because im trying to start gaining weight and losing inches by lifting and toning up :3
  • RoxieHart1
    RoxieHart1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. Not sure if I meet your criteria. I'm just trying to be healthy overall but certainly struggle with that pesky ED voice telling me to keep losing/lose more. I only want to lose 7 more pounds but it feels very complicated.

I'm looking for people who are trying to get "fit" preferably because im trying to start gaining weight and losing inches by lifting and toning up :3

• kk1084
    kk1084 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm currently trying to recover from an eating/exercise disorder and have recently lost some extra weight in a healthy way and am struggling to maintain it... I battle with a fear of gaining too much so I end up going to far... this has happened several times before in my recovery :( I'd be happy to befriend you! I don't want to be triggering!! I AM *in recovery* and NOT pro-eating disorder or ANYTHING like that!