Green Tea Diet Pills

Options
what does everyone think of them?? do you think they actually have an effect, i'm trying them and they say if curves hunger and boost energy, let me know what you think because i need some opinions!

Replies

• Samanthahahaha
    Options
    I have been wondering about them too, hopefully some people will share their knowledge! :)
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Save your money and drink 3-4 cupes of Green Tea....

I just have to say this- We didnt get overweight overnight, so we wont get skinny overnight. There is no miracle pill that will do anything other than make you dehydrated and increase your blood pressure.
  • theresnoeggs
    theresnoeggs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    TMI but.....they make me nauseous and make me poop.
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    Don't know how effective they are, but I've been using them since I started losing weight Jan 15. They seem to work for me.
  • spaztastic13
    spaztastic13 Posts: 229
    Options
    No good...they made me sick!!!!!!!
  • vfinn
    vfinn Posts: 16
    Options
    well the didnt work 4 me buT i alwas geT like 1 or 2 pimples every now and then and i did help me with m skin but not appettite
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    Ok here's the thing. I am taking Green tea capsules. They are just plain green tea not a diet pill in anyway. However the day I started taking green tea I also started taking Acai Berry and Aloe Vera capsules. So therefore cannot say it is definately the green tea or the acai berry or aloe vera. Here is what I have experienced. I have had WAY more energy. I never used to know what sluggish and fatigue meant before I took the tablets, but I felt like that every single day prior to taking the tablets. I sleep better and don't need to have lie-ins much anymore unless I have been up late. I feel much happier. I get up every weekday now at 5 am in order to get exercise in. I have also had better movements bowel wise. I feel so much more healthier! Unfortunately though I cannot distinguish which tablet is the magic pill!
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Drinking green tea (iced/hot) works just as well and more enjoyable too. It really just increases your heart rate and energy...just like any other caffeine.
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I'd rather just drink a cup of green tea in the evening.
    Great stuff and it seems to help curb food cravings.
  • athiemann
    athiemann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I take them because they do give me incredible energy, but I have to admit that at night I have a hard time shutting my mind off and going to sleep. This is coming from a person who drinks no caffine at all, so I'm not used to it!
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    the mega tea green tea ones made me sick and throw up, dont recommend them to anyone
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    I do not struggle to sleep at all!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I had terrible mood swings with these, they did not help me at losing one bit of weight! After losing weight on exercise and diet alone, I no longer believe in magic pills!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options

Doesn't it have caffeine therefore a good idea to not drink w/in 3 hours of bed?
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options

Doesn't it have caffeine therefore a good idea to not drink w/in 3 hours of bed?

I think drinking caffeine is different for everyone, it does nothing to me, my mom and I oddly enough sleep better with caffeine lol
  • devyn23
    devyn23 Posts: 3
    Options
    thankss everyone! i just started taking them and i've had soo much more energy, but last night i had a hard time falling asleep and i'm not sure if it was from sleeping in late the day before or from the pills, but thank you everyone for your input (: