UK?...Solihull/Birmingham area

Options
k_wills
k_wills Posts: 82 Member
Hi...would love to hear from anyone in the Solihull or Birmingham area. (Anywhere else is fine too) Started on Monday , the site is great but it would be nice to have a few friends to spur me on.

Karen

Replies

• LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    Options
    Hi

I'm from West Yorkshire.. near Birmingham kind of
  • kajaknowers
    kajaknowers Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm studying in Birmingham Uni and live in Selly Oak so practically in Solihull....this website can be the key to your weight lose success....u just need to keep a tab of everything you eat and exercise and in no time you will be seeing results. x
  • gilsalliss
    Options
    hi there, I work in the centre of Birmingham but live in Halesowen. I only joined Monday but I'm hoping to be spurred on!!!!!! I've even used the ticker on a website I use regularly so that others can see my progress, or not as the case may be!

Ok, the ticker is showing 0lb lost but I cant lose any the same day I start can I?!
  • jw258
    jw258 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm from harborne. How are you all?

Do any of you go to any gyms in the city? I can't decide whether to join a city gym or one closer to home. Cost and practicality are my decisive factors. I need to make a decision soon though I'm dieting well but I need to be burning more calories!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm in Worcester, so fairly close!

Add me as a friend if you want - I find the support on here fab!
  • jw258
    jw258 Posts: 23
    Options
    How are you brummies doing? I fell off the horse for april, i've still not invested in scales so i'm not sure how i'm doing but I aim to join a gym this week so hopefully that will help me a bit.