Looking for Friends who Lift or Who Want to Lift!

Options
RosaC773
RosaC773 Posts: 126
edited December 2014 in Introduce Yourself
MyFitnessPal helped me get my life together back in 2012. I was addicted to the site and addicting to logging my food and workouts. After working out a few months, I got into weightlifting again (did some in HS and early 20s). I fell in love with lifting and spent most of my time researching and working with other people to improve form and get new routines. I fell off from MFP because I couldn't get enough of weightlifting articles and videos. However, I want to take my body to the next level and I can only do that if I clean up my eating!

Replies

• hayleylouise9699
    hayleylouise9699 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm into my weight lifting. Please free feel to add me. It would be great to share ideas and support x
  • the_m0tivat0r
    Options
    Motivation and moral support Im here.
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My primary exercise is lifting....only been at it about 8 months, so no expert on the subject and your weights definitely beat mine :) I started with SL and am more recently adding in other things....gotta build more upper body strength before I tough mudder next fall. I'd enjoy seeing more lifting statuses on my page.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I lift and also try to remember to log what lifts and weights I do. I don't log food regularly, though.
  • kashif25
    Options
    Hey you have my support!
  • shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I lift but don't log that on MFP. I just log my food and water. I don't like MFP messing with my goals for macros when I plug my exercise into the app. I am however down 125 pounds since January. So feel free to add me if you need motivation and support. And for the record I am taking classes to be be certified as a personal trainer.
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Hi.
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to send me a friend request. I get all my workout programs from bodybuilding.com, under the same username.
  • FitFitzy331
    FitFitzy331 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I love lifting! I'm starting to run as well but lifting is still my favorite :D
  • Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I lift a bit. Feel free to add!
  • dsnyprincessRN
    Options
    I'm just getting into lifting/strength training, but I'm loving it so far! Would love some friends for some inspiration :)
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I've been into weight lifting for several years, and the last couple of months I've been dedicated to increase my strength. You can add me :smile:
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I just started to add lifting to my routine.
  • RosaC773
    RosaC773 Posts: 126
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Looking forward to your workouts, fun quotes and support!
  • Killmenext
    Killmenext Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I just bought a squat/press cage, I am about to handle some business.