Maintaining Weight...Want to lose some still: HELP

Options
For a few months now, I have maintained at a weight of 148-149. I want to lose some more weight of course, so what can I do to jumpstart the weightloss instead of maintaining it? Lower my calories, up my calories, lower/up my carbs? Increase weights? ADVICE APPRECIATED.

Thank you!

Replies

• jessiemjporter
    jessiemjporter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    was stuck at 180-179 (down from 207) for about 8 months.. so i started thinking about what i did when i first started the weight loss, i ditched the scales, and instead of reading calories i just said no to things, walking was my biggest help too.. just be consistent and you can do it.
    Have you thought about having homemade smoothie drinks? this has helped me esp for my dinner.. its more refreshing. im not losing steady 1lb a week again :smile:

Good Luck! xx
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    If you aren't losing, you're eating too much.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Eat less than your maintaining calories.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    In, I'm in he same boat. though I think you and i both know that we just need to get back into the same routine of things that we did before, only moreso this time around (i.e. fewer cals, more exercise, perhaps more focus on the quality of food rather than just quantity)
  • devanoetgen
    devanoetgen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I think my problem is the number of calories I am consuming...although it is around 1,350 each day, I may need to lower it. I workout for 2 hours a day (cardio and weight lifting), 3-5 days a week.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    There's no way you're eating 1350 calories, working out 2 hours a day, and maintaining. I guarantee you're eating more than that.

Do you have a food scale?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    tigersword wrote: »
    There's no way you're eating 1350 calories, working out 2 hours a day, and maintaining. I guarantee you're eating more than that.

Do you have a food scale?

^ This
  • devanoetgen
    devanoetgen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    No, I don't have a food scale, but I do log everything by either scanning the item into MFP or searching it and checking the calories match before logging.