Newbie :)

Options
Hey! I'm a 19 year old college student -- really trying to work off those extra pounds

A friend told me about this website -- I think it's incredible!! I even downloaded the app to my phone

Exercising has never been much of a problem -- but eating always has. I have a big sweet tooth

Hope to make some new friends!!

Ashlee

Replies

• hooperlious1955
    hooperlious1955 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi AshleeWitty,
    I'm a newbie too. Have you tried chewing the flovered sugarless gum? I have a BIG sweet tooth after a meal but since I'm not going for the cookies now ( thank goodness) the gum is the ticket. I'm trying Orbit tropical remix.right now it's yummy.

Well all the best.
    Hooperlious.

P.S. I went to a Boot Camp class last night OMG! It was great, I'm sure I'll be going back. My worksout is 2 aday on Mondays, I walk 2.5 mikes at lunch time. the Boot Camp after work, Tuesday Country line dancing after work, Wednesday 2.5 walk at lunch and a Kick Boxing class after work. Off Thursday.. Friday Elliptical for 45 min.... Saturday nice brisk walk around the neighborhood and Sunday is open I may or may not. I'm not college age either LOL 55 and loving it. Take care.