P90X starting the 2nd of May

Options
2»

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,749 Member
    Options
    How's everybody doing on this fine Day 2 of P90X? I'll be doing Cardio X here shortly. I can feel a little soreness from yesterday's Core Synergistics. I like it. :bigsmile:
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I just started it yesterday!! Any p90x'ers want to add me and we can cheer each other on??!!

Best of luck to all of you <3
  • Xiaxiaana
    Xiaxiaana Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! I started yesterday as well. I'm on the lean version. Monday kicked my butt and ready for another round! :)

*Edit
    Also does anyone have any idea about how to keep up with the nutrition plan while eating Vegan?
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I started my 4th round of P90X yesterday. I've done the lean version, the classic version and a hybrid (running/ insanity in place of the P90X cardio).

My plan is to do running on the cardio days (instead of plyo and kenpo) and then do a circuit training routine and max cardio conditioning in place of legs and back and yoga. I do have plans to occasionally do either X stretch or yoga on the "off" day (I have the fountain of youth yoga so that's only an hour long).

My goal is to just get leaner - I haven't lost any weight for a couple of months (give or take a pound or two up or down) so I'm figuring I may be at my maintenance weight.
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    How's everybody doing on this fine Day 2 of P90X? I'll be doing Cardio X here shortly. I can feel a little soreness from yesterday's Core Synergistics. I like it. :bigsmile:

I actually did CardioX for the first time today. I skipped out on Plyo, I just wasn't motivated and didn't want to deal with a Tony performance that I have memorized. hehe! I like CardioX for the fact that I can really push myself and it was fun to do something different!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Bump! Hoping to get this so I can give it a shot... would love to jump in with you guys. :)
  • Madeeman
    Madeeman Posts: 1
    Options
    You might check out Melissa Costello's Karma Chow recipes. She is Tony's personal chef and cooks vegan.
  • PJilly
    Options
    Just finished Cardio X. I'd forgotten how great that workout makes me feel! :bigsmile:
  • JennyLynn30
    JennyLynn30 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'd love to join you guys!!! Having people to motivate each other is so great. Can I join??? I'm a day behind, so I'll do day one and two today.
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you guys!!! Having people to motivate each other is so great. Can I join??? I'm a day behind, so I'll do day one and two today.

The more the merrier as far as I am concerned! Though I would not do day1 AND day 2 today. I would just shift everything and just not have a rest day on Sunday. Good luck!!!
  • HuskerD
    HuskerD Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Did you guys do the fit test first, or just jump right in? I'm hoping to get started next week.
  • PJilly
    Options
    I did it before and after my first round. It's kind of neat to compare the results before and after.
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Day 2 done! Plyo!! I can't believe I actually did it!! It is great to see that are people joining here. However I have discovered that there is another thread going that started a week ahead of us. I didn't find this one when I started this thread. I would like to join the going thread as I find it very motivating to have people ahead of me as you know then what you got in store :smile:

I did check in the new thread if it would be ok to join in and it seems alright

Here is a link

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/221352-p90x-support-group?page=4#posts-3062542

So let's just meet all there! :drinker:

Hope it's ok for everyone!

All the best!

Daisy