Joined new group that will help alot~ 20lbs by Easter: starts Jan 1 2015

Options
I am so there; I will stick to my 1200 a day count but; it's a good idea to start seriously on January 1. It will still take alot of discipline to get through Christmas and New Years parties but I have the calorie calculator in my head now. I'm going to stay away from junk food and greasy, stuff. I will not do anymore hot chocolate or Mocha until it starts snowing around here; God please send some snow~ the week of Christmas!!! just 2 inches please. 2 days.

Replies

• Ladyhawk71
    Ladyhawk71 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Got through last night without making any microwave popcorn or getting Lindt chocolate; even though there were no stop commercials about chocolate!!! :)o:)B)
  • susanhawaii
    susanhawaii Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HELLO!!! 20 lbs by Easter.... That's a goal I can work with and even losing more would be great! How are you? My name is Susan and I need to lose 50 lbs and need help with motivation and someone to me stay on track. I'll do the same for you. So do you do any exercises? Where do you live? I live in Honolulu and since the weather is generally pretty great, I do a lot of walking. My problem is I'm not working (volunteering a lot though) and it's so easy to stay hooked up on the computer. I started hiking (will go on Sunday) and bought a ball to do floor workouts with (pushups, situps, crunches, etc.); I googled exercises with the ball. Let's keep in touch as I'm on this computer every morning for American Cancer Society I will also check this site and log in my food and exercises.
  • sjb5577
    sjb5577 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow! Hiking in Honolulu. Sounds wonderful! My name is Shelley. I live in Minnesota. Starting 'The 17 Day Diet Jan 1st. Need to lose about 40-45lbs as well. Good luck to you Susan :)