Stronger Better Faster Dec 1

Options
Happy December!
Let me just say again how great it is to be home! :bigsmile: I love my family, we get along great but things seem out of my control there so it's kind of hard on me.
I was going to stay off wheat this week but I forgot and bought cereal with wheat in it. Oops. I'll try again on Thursday when I go back to the store.
Goals today:
drink my water
get in a walk or light cardio
pull out winter clothes (I have to accept that it's here)
paint
log my calories
I hope you all are healthy and have a good Monday!
MM

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Happy December!
    Let me just say again how great it is to be home! :bigsmile: I love my family, we get along great but things seem out of my control there so it's kind of hard on me.
    I was going to stay off wheat this week but I forgot and bought cereal with wheat in it. Oops. I'll try again on Thursday when I go back to the store.
    Goals today:
    drink my water
    get in a walk or light cardio
    pull out winter clothes (I have to accept that it's here)
    paint
    log my calories
    I hope you all are healthy and have a good Monday!
    MM
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Today -
    Stay on track with calories!
    Make it to the gym.
    Run a couple errands.
    Memorize my script for class.
    Clean the kitchen.
    Vacuum.
    Not kill anyone - yes, that seemed important to state this morning :laugh:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Today---

pack my bikram clothes in my backpack, and manage to leave strike HQ in time to get to class.

Water! Vitamins (I'm fighting off the dreaded cold).

Stay off wheat (I'm starting to have skin repercussions from last week's issues.) I have mini-meals packed and ready to go.

Yesterday was a success, I did 40 minutes of fast elliptical, and felt super-charged from the days of lighter exercise. So, that's cool.

Take care of yourselves!:flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I did it! I worked out yesterday, for the first time in a couple months probably! Whoohoo :happy:

So today is TMT again, this time Cardio, Core Cardio, and Total Body. My challenge for today is finding something healthy for dinner, which probably means I have to go grocery shopping again. Oh well.

I'm starting to stress because I start school on Wednesday and my loan hasn't been approved yet! Eeeek. I'm nervous about taking classes that I don't yet have the money for. :ohwell:
  • luvlee884
    luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I refuse to accept that it's winter!! I refuse!!!
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    After an extended holiday weekend of not logging calories and eating less than good, I'm feeling quite ashamed! :blushing: :grumble: Back on the saddle now! Today is my day off and so far I've logged my healthy breakfast and am hitting the gym in 1/2 hour for a 60-min session of dance aerobics, abs, and arms! Feels good to be back!!! :bigsmile:
    98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I love this thread!

My goals for today:

Log my calories (after taking five days off)
    Get back to eating clean
    Tame the sugar demon that awoke over the holiday
    Eat healthy if I eat out for my husband's birthday tonight
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Today: Back in the swing!

Worked out this morning: Weights and 45 minutes spin class.
    Journaling food and exercise.
    Drinking lots of water.
    Back to work.

Whew. It is good to be back in my routine!:tongue:

Hope everyone is having a good day.:flowerforyou:

Bobbie
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! It's nice to see all the new faces.

This is going to be a busy week for me. Tonight I am headed to aerobics class, and then scavenging for a healthy dinner (no sweets!) before hitting the coffee shop to get some work done. Oh, and pushups. I also hope to get in a walk after lunch. I have been slacking somewhat on the exercise lately, but I have been taking walks at work - so far, it seems to be working. As of this morning, I don't appear to have gained any weight. Yay! Now I just need to stay away from the test batch of almond roca we made yesterday (we're going to be making several batches this season to give to friends and family).

Good luck to everyone getting back to their routines after the holiday! :flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Darn it!:grumble: :grumble: I lost my pedometer when I went out to fix the chains on the schoolbus this morning! :grumble: :grumble: I have to accept winter, it's being shoved down my throat. What a stressful drive this morning was.

Daily goals: 1. walk
    2.eat salad
    @!!*** bus again:explode:
    4. do the laundry( get my stairstepping in there)
    5. finish my waters

Everyone have a good day.
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Wow, I can't believe it's December already!

Goals today:

1. Drink my 8 glasses of water (4 down)
    2. Go to the gym (done)
    3. Log in my food after a long weekend of not doing it (so far, so good)
    4. Do my shred DVD tonight
    5. Eat some veggies with my leftover turkey for dinner
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of myself!:bigsmile:

I packed my bikram clothes, and even though it was hard to get out of the office on time, I did it. Even when I got to the subway stop of the yoga studio and didn't want to go, I did.

I feel much better in lots of ways now. So, planning ahead it is!

Also, avoided the cookies today (there are for some reason always cookies in the strike office) and ate a clementine instead.

Victory!:drinker:
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Way to go Viviakay!!:drinker: