Candy Junkie

Options
I'm a candy junkie!!! I love just about any kind of candy you can name. I like to try new kinds of candy, I like to buy novelty candy. Like I said, I'm a candy junkie!!!

Luckily, I KNOW this about myself, and I don't keep candy in the house, accept for hard candies, like cinnamon discs and peppermints.

The problem I'm having currently, is the candy left over from Christmas. (Yes, we had so much that there is still some left). At most times, I can control myself, but at certain times of the month (ladies, you know); it is like the candy has a voice and calls to me! :laugh:

I have been really good though, and I limit myself to 20 jelly belly, jelly beans. I suck on them, I don't chew them...they last longer that way!:tongue:

Anyone else have this problem? What are some of the things that "call" to you?

Replies

• Cherylann402
    Options
    I'm a candy junkie!!! I love just about any kind of candy you can name. I like to try new kinds of candy, I like to buy novelty candy. Like I said, I'm a candy junkie!!!

Luckily, I KNOW this about myself, and I don't keep candy in the house, accept for hard candies, like cinnamon discs and peppermints.

The problem I'm having currently, is the candy left over from Christmas. (Yes, we had so much that there is still some left). At most times, I can control myself, but at certain times of the month (ladies, you know); it is like the candy has a voice and calls to me! :laugh:

I have been really good though, and I limit myself to 20 jelly belly, jelly beans. I suck on them, I don't chew them...they last longer that way!:tongue:

Anyone else have this problem? What are some of the things that "call" to you?
  • brendab
    brendab Posts: 78
    Options
    Hi,
    I have a really bad M&M situation & can NOT give them up! I do know what the serving size is on the pkg. It's 1/4 cup.... (is that all???) :mad: So, far I can not give up my serving each day. Like you once a month it turns into 3 or more servings on a least one day out of the month. So NO , you aren't alone :laugh: Brenda B
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    I know it;s hard to do but I threw away over half my candy left over, then put the rest into individual baggies with the days of the week on them. I am aloud one bag a day. My husband hides the rest and just lays one out for me every day before he goes to work. It's really tough I know! I've tried looking for them... no luck.:blushing:
  • Erica92627
    Options
    I like candy too, just about all kinds. I am trying however to get away.. It is very hard. I'm not all into chocolate candy so that is good for me I guess.

I do wish the cravings for things like peanut M&Ms stop for me too. Hehe