Anyone in the 170lb club, need to see 160's soon :0)

Options
Chika_2015
Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
Hey all, been using MFP for a week and have seen results in such a short time. Imagine all you have to do is watch your caloric intake and you'll lose weigh, of course you have to incorporate some activities in there as well. Any ways I am struggling at the 170's mark and I am dying to see the 160's. If i reach that i am buying a new pay of expensive shoes. so please join me in this exciting time to reach the 160's....~ Chika

Replies

• lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am with you!!! I started at 192 - I am now 173 and stuck! I desperately want to see 160 and then 145!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm also stuck at the lower 170's. But, I'm exercising more -- so hopefully 160's will be here soon. Good luck to everyone.
  • Angeladobush
    Angeladobush Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I think I wrote the book on this club.....I started this journey on Jan 1st at 192 lbs. I am currently hanging between 172 and 175. this fluctuates daily. I am soooo ready to see the 160's......Stay strong, we will all get there...:flowerforyou:
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'd kill to see 170!
  • Evjones28
    Evjones28 Posts: 70
    Options
    Hi, I feel you, I am in the 160s trying to see the 150s, though. Do you see this mess of a weight chart below: lol

April 7 - 160.5
    April 14 - 162.4
    April 21 - 161.2
    April 28 - 163.6 I should be in the 150s by now

CW is 161.4 but I don't get excited because u see how this goes. Anyhoo, determined to make something happen this month. I want to see the 150s ... even 159 would look really good (lol) :bigsmile:
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    I'd kill to see 170!

AND ME!!! lol
  • aml31
    aml31 Posts: 57
    Options
    I'm 171..looking forward to that 169!! :tongue:
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    I started at 174 and finally got down to 154..then stuck around that for 2 weeks..I upped my calories and have since lost almost a lb (in only 3 days). May not work for everyone but those of you stuck may want to give it a try..WE can do this..
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    been at 173 for almost two weeks now! I am determined to have a good week and get down to 169 by next week!! Havent seen that in five years!!
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    So ready for the 160's! It'll come! We can do this!
  • Tnrbeaner
    Tnrbeaner Posts: 51
    Options
    Ughhh! I also always get stuck at this mark and that's where I'm stuck currently. I'm so ready to nip it in the butt and get into the 160's!
  • doliveresti
    doliveresti Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi All. I am new to this and I am trying to quite Weight Watchers. It just does not seem to work for me any more. When I try to stay on their point system it seems my glucose keeps dropping and I get really dizzy. I am thinking of trying cutting down on calories and not to really to much on sugar free stuff. Went to the doctor already and i am not diabetic so I am thinking its my diet. Before my wedding last year I was at 153lbs I was really happy fitting in size 4 clothes it was like a dream. Unfortunately, was not able to enjoy the beginning of our married life because depression wrapped around my world when I heard that my baby brother died. He passed at the age of 25. In the process, I got really bad ulcer then arthritis. Now I weigh 171lbs. I wanted to be back to the 153 lbs and hit the150 lbs. Sorry for bothering you with my sob but Hey 160 please see show up very soon.
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am in the 170's and am looking forward to 160's. When I get there it will be my lowest weight in over 10 years. I think I'm ready.
  • JaiHook
    JaiHook Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am so with you!!! I have been hovering around the 170s for FAR TOO LONG! I am ready to 160 and even 159 which has been my lowest weight since being on my weight loss journey and since I was in like middle school.
  • steffystef
    steffystef Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Think I'll throw a party for myself when I see 169! Think its been 2 months of 178, 175, 174,170...SOOOOOO Doooone with it! I may try to up my calories, but does that mean work out more?????
  • safari20111
    safari20111 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I can't wait to see 159. 150 is my preBABY weight. SIGH
  • mamapuddin17
    mamapuddin17 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have been stuck in the 170's forever thinking of upping my calories to see if that would help.
  • mllowe2
    mllowe2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Not in the 170's yet...but 160-165 is my goal! Can't wait...GOOD LUCK to you!
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm looking forward to it too!! Actually hoping to see the 150's soon too ha ha
  • kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm almost to the 170s! Hopefully in a few days!