Getting back on track! Needing support.

Options
Ive been gone for far to long and have gained back 5lbs last time I looked possibly more but I am to ashamed to check the scale again. I previsously had an over 100 day streak and it broke for somereason and ever since then I have lost ALL motivation... I need to get back on track and stay on track. Wish me luck!

I am looking for strong willed women who can give and also need encouragement. Feel free to send me a friend request. :smile:

Replies

• beautifulciera
    beautifulciera Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Don't let the streak e your motivation ~ I noticed that a lot of people on here do. What's most important is what's on the inside of the beautiful body. We all need motivation and support, myself included. There are plenty days when I feel like just giving up and throwing in the towel and then I look at myself when I'm working out. My man would highly disagree, but its not sexy! Let that mirror image be your competition ~ you are competing against YOU! I remember my pre-pregnancy weight, my goodness I was small...I don't want to be that small again, but those pictures from back in the day are my motivation!! Of course we all would love to sit on our *kitten*, eat ice cream (preferably Edy's Slow Churned Cookies and Cream lol) and get fit, but the reality is that anything worth having is going to take pain, sweat, and tears. Being healthy for you, your family, your children (if any), I believe that is worth having...you are so worth IT!! Now get in there and pick those knees up woman B) #teambadass
  • GonnaLoseIt50Plus
    Options
    LOL I love how motivated you are and I need that thank you so much.
  • kristintrigue
    Options
    Hello - I recently went through the same thing. It was the end of the semester and thought, oh, yeah, I can maintain weight without logging my food, I'll be fine. I mean, I lost 30 pounds to get to my second to last goal weight. I started at 150, got down to 120. But by the end of this semester I was 127 and scared I was going to lose track entirely. So I'm back on MFP and I hope to lose those 7 pounds and another 5 more to get down to 115. Although this stuff is hard to do at times, the weight loss is definitely worth it! Hope you have a great weekend :)
  • WithWhatsLeft
    WithWhatsLeft Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    It's really nice to see that streak counter. But it's a whole lot nicer to see clothes getting baggy!
  • simpletiff
    Options
    I was in the same position as you a month ago but one morning i just woke up and said come hell or highwater im sticking with this. Some days im extremly tired but i tell myself you gotta pull through this just think about the reward and remember that pride you feel when you weigh and realise you dropped pounds. So just stick with it no matter what. BTW i was away from my fitnesspal for 2yrs before i came back on a month ago.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    get back on the scales, face the music, log, check yourself for stress eating and reminder it makes things worse, log your calories, you can do it.