FitBit

Options
Does anyone have any experience with the FitBit? Any reviews?

Replies

• kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I posted this exact same topic/question yesterday and only got 1 response..... so I will be curious to see if you get any others.
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I love mine. I have had it for over a year and would never be without it.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I love it. I've had it 3 months now. Very accurate, encourages me to walk more, helps me track my sleep..and it's free to view on the computer, no subscriptions! It's tiny too, I clip it to my bra. :smile:
  • kerri76
    kerri76 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Will it work for the elliptical too? Or only walking/running?
  • she_elf
    she_elf Posts: 108
    Options
    I've been looking into HRM recently. If you want to get reviews, look on Amazon.com. I just looked up the Fitbit, and there are at least 2 or 3 very comprehensive reviews of it right on the main page. I would also recommend going to their website to see what it can/can't do, read other user reviews, etc.

From all that I can tell, it seems to be a fairly reliable device that works pretty well. It's one of the things that I'm seriously looking into getting--was thinking of the bodybugg, but monthly subscription?? yuck.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I have had my fitbit since November. I love it, and I am very motivated by seeing my numbers. I like having competitions with myself to see if I can beat my steps for the day or calories burned. The only thing it's not accurate on is the sleep in my opinion-I toss and turn all night but if I lay still it thinks I fell asleep. It's a nice guestimate for how much sleep you get though if you're looking for ballpark numbers.
    The website is free although since I already log my food here I don't on their website, seems a bit redundant. I forgot to clip it on one day and I felt sooo naked!
    Highly recommend it!
  • kerri76
    kerri76 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I ordered my FitBit yesterday! I should have it tomorrow!! YAY!
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You are going to love it!