New here....

Options
Hi there,
I had the gastric bypass 5 years ago and have maintained my weight loss, until the last 6-9 months when I have put back on 30+ lbs. I cannot, will not, gain anymore weight so with the suggestion of my nutritionist I am here. I enjoy the ease of the food and exercise diary. I hope to post and learn for others who are losing weight.
Siri

Replies

• iGipsy
    iGipsy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I too cannot and will not gain weight. Ii hope to do the same. Good luck Siri. :) Dea
  • GuineaKitty
    GuineaKitty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting back on track. Weight loss and maintain it after is a constant struggle for me as well. I find it easier to loose a size then maintain then to go another size down. Good luck and add me as a friend if you want.
  • maryrussosimeone1
    Options
    Good for you. This is great tool for dieting. A year and a half ago, I lost 28 pounds by logging in every day, moderate exercise. I felt amazing. We went on vacation, lost my routine n my mojo. Now here I go again....good luck to both of us. ;)
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I have lost 82 pounds using MFP! It is a great tool to keep you on track. Feel free to add me as a friend, I would be happy to help encourage you in your journey!