Need motivation and accountability

Options
Started using myfitnesspal last year and didn't stick to it. Now I have extra pounds to lose and need motivation and someone to hold me accountable!

Replies

• shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm Steve. I would love to help keep you motivated. I'm down 125 pounds since January. Feel free to add me.
  • BIggestLoseraddict15
    Options
    Welcome, I'm Steve. I would love to help keep you motivated. I'm down 125 pounds since January. Feel free to add me.

Steve,

congrats on being 125 pounds down! How did you do it??
  • BIggestLoseraddict15
    Options
    Kris, I added you. I would like to lose 70 pounds by Mid-Summer, and I need extra motivation and accountability as well. it has been so hard!
  • shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Lifestyle change, proper nutrition, exercise and support and motivation from an amazing accountability group. That's the short version. Would you like more info?
  • pauldm1
    pauldm1 Posts: 38 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    If you aren't holding yourself accountable for your own body then nobody else can. You above all people have to be your own best motivator and strictest coach. Don't put that in the hands of others. Seek help from those who can help you and advice from those who can give it to you but always look inward for motivation - external sparks of motivation are fleeting. Don't rely on them to keep you on track.
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    ^what he said. Only YOU can motivate YOU.