What would you pick from this Christmas party menu?

Options
2»

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I would choose to have turkey, salad with ranch dressing, cranberry sauce, one crescent roll, cheesecake, and just water to drink. That would fill me up and I would have the things I most wanted. If it was my birthday or I made the cake then I would have to choose the birthday cake for my dessert instead of cheesecake.
  • slrose
    slrose Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i would do what i do at every holiday
    some lean protein, veggies and LOTS and LOTS of Scotch
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Salad -- Ranch
    Mashed potatoes and gravy
    Crescent rolls
    Homemade biscuits
    Apple pie
    Cheesecake
    Birthday cake
    Chocolate mint ice cream
    sweet tea, coffee

And as the party winds down Swiss Miss hot chocolate made with water and extra marshmallows

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Balaru wrote: »
    Salad -- Italian dressing, Catalina lite, Ranch
    Turkey
    Green bean casserole
    Velveeta casserole - broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and sauteed onion with Ritz cracker and butter topping
    Mashed potatoes and gravy
    Crescent rolls
    Cranberry sauce
    Homemade biscuits
    Apple pie
    Cheesecake
    Birthday cake
    Chocolate mint ice cream

Dr Pepper, sweet tea, coffee

And as the party winds down Swiss Miss hot chocolate made with water and extra marshmallows

Might have to do P90X twice that day....or P90X in am and extra long bike ride after lunch.....and the list above - that's just dinner. Don't want to skimp too much the rest of the day and come to the table really hungry. That would not be good.

I'm thinking oatmeal and Apple for breakfast, BIG salad for lunch and a couple of tablespoons of the list above except only one desert. Probably ice cream because we only have that at birthdays. Not big on biscuits or rolls soI could skip that too and no cranberry sauce for me - that's for Daddy.

What would you do with this? I'm aiming for 1500 calories.

eat it all and say screw the 1500 calories….
  • MustBeBrolic
    MustBeBrolic Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd honestly have whatever I liked. It's a Christmas party. There are only a handful of special occasions throughout the year. I have a refeed day every Sunday where my daily intake is more than double. Hasn't affected my weightloss and it has kept me sane, focused and driven. Have fun.