exercise shoes

Options
What are some good exercise shoes?

Replies

• carlfry
    carlfry Posts: 62
    Options
    You should get fitted since everyone's feet are shaped differently. That being said, I LOVE Reebok! They fit my feet very nicely and I just love how they feel.
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    The ones that are appropriate for you of course.

A lot of this depends on what you plan to do with them (i.e. Run, Play Basketball, golf).

I would definately recommend you are properly fitted for them... especially if you are doing something high impact like running.

Go to a running store and have your gait examined and get fitted with the correct type of shoe. Everyone is different, the shoes you get should be the right shoe for you!
  • tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i just got nike free run+2 and LOVE them... they are for running, but i'm sure you could use them doing any exercises. they are super light and comfortable.
  • shannonichole
    shannonichole Posts: 126
    Options
    I wear Mizuno Wave Running shoes and I LOVE them. They are super comfortable to wear and not too heavy. They are a bit pricey as far as shoes go. I spent $120 on mine, but I am sure you can get them cheaper some places.

http://www.mizunousa.com/
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You should look at the Five Fingers line before you buy any. They're relatively new and are awesome. I use them at the gym everyday and they're comfortable and I really feel in control of every movement I make.