Weigh in Recommendations

Options
Hey pals, what is the recommendation on how often we should weigh ourself? I weighed myself again this morning and I lost one pound since my last weigh in two days ago. Is that good... healthy? :happy:

Replies

• IyonnaF
    IyonnaF Posts: 101
    Options
    Weekly, hun. In the morning after you use the bathroom. Pick whatever day is good for you. You get more stable results from weighing in weekly.. weight fluctuates too much from day to day for daily, or even every other day, to really give you a good view of where you are standing.
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    I do every wednesday after my afternoon workout. I think that weekly is the best option but whatever works for you is fine. I think I would go crazy if I weighed myself everyday.
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Everyone has different recommendations, so find what feels best to you.

For myself, I weigh every morning and night, but record my weight only once a week. I know there are fluctuations and I don't ever want to have to record a higher number than the previous week again. I know my weight at night is about 3.5 - 4 pounds heavier than the morning, so it keeps me motivated when I want to snack at night and see the scale creeping up.

As for your weight loss - congratulations! And there will be some fluctuations. As long as you're eating as much as you should, then the weight loss is most likely healthy. Sometimes it comes off faster than other times.
  • BeautifulTestimony
    Options
    Thanks all for these recommendations...