Don't look at the short term, look how far you have come

Options
As of september, I lost twins and decided that I needed to get healthy before my husband and I try again. The last two weeks have been really hard and very stressful my weight isnt dropping like I would like. This week I lost an inch from my body but it is still frustrating because I wanted to be farther than this by the new year. My goal is to be 30-90 lbs down by August of next year. I had to look at the perspective of where I started and how far I have come. I had to get a spacer in my ring and I keep having to make it bigger and now it is 4 mm from the bottom of my ring.

ring.jpg

weightdrop.jpg

Replies

• Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your twins! What a terrible thing you've gone through. As for the more chipper stuff, great job!!! How wonderful!! That is amazing! Where did you get that spacer for your ring? That is awesome!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Very sorry for the loss of your little ones.

You're right though, looking at how far you've come and looking to your goal is the only way forward.

Hugs.
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You have come a long way and it really is an excellent word of advice to look at how far we are now. Thank you and I wish you the best
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I went to Kay to get the spacer since that is where I got the ring. I have the lifetime insurance but I don't see a point in resizing it and then having to do it again on a few months.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You're doing really well honey. Unfortunately weight loss is a marathon - not a sprint - and that marathon goes up a lot of hills. Some months you'll lose more than others, but you'll reach your end goal eventually I promise! Just don't give up. xx
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Thanks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!