107 lbs gone forever!

Options
Hi everyone! I started my weight loss journey about 2 years ago well over 300lbs. I never thought the words "I've lost over 100lbs" would ever come out of MY mouth. I have always been a heavy girl, since I was a little girl. My family is Italian so our gatherings were always surrounded with food. No one ever taught me about portion size or exercise. I was teased growing up for being a bigger girl but for some reason it only made me stronger and my skin thicker. My goal starting this journey was to feel better in my own skin. It wasn't necessarily about being "skinny" or whatever, for me it was about being confident. I'm still figuring that out!

I still have a ways to go until I reach my ultimate goal but I wanted to share my success with all of you and perhaps inspire someone along the way. 6lbs to go until ONEderland!!!

jevlhxle0pu3.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!