Who has a Nutri Ninja????

Options
The hubby and I are thinking of buying ourselves the Nutri Ninja for Christmas.....who has one? Pros? Cons? What are your favorite recipes to get you through the day?

Replies

• Lalalindaloo
    Lalalindaloo Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I do, I do!! And I LOVE it. I have killed 2 other blenders in the past 8 months with my morning smoothie recipe, but the Ninja is a hoss.

Really, I only have my morning breakfast smoothie from it, but happy to share the recipe. It carries me through to 12 or 12:30 every day easy. I love it and my day is incomplete without it.
    ½ cup frozen blueberries
    1 cup frozen strawberries
    3 tblsp Greek plain non-fat yogurt
    2 tblsp of PB2
    1tblsp cocoa
    1 cup (unsweetened) Vanilla Almond Milk
    1 tblsp ground Chia Seeds
    1 to 2 slices of avocado
    (Sometimes I throw in a packet of truvia or splenda)

Oh! Another good one though is:
    3 cups fresh baby spinach (not packed cups, just cups)
    1 cup raspberries – fresh or frozen (I like frozen better)
    1 banana
    4-6 oz water
    (Only make this if you're drinking the whole thing at home and can brush teeth afterward. It's... very dark.)

• Chrisparadise579
    Chrisparadise579 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I love mine! very reliable ive had the same one for 4 years and it still runs great. I would definitely recommend one
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Was going to get it but my wife surprised me with a Ninja Master Prep for my birthday. Mostly use it for DIY starbucks frap's and Bulletproof coffee's but love it.
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to get one but haven't gotten around to it. :)
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Have had my Ninja set for several years.Finally got around to using a smaller cup for my smoothies.Works perfectly,wouldn't be without the ninja.

My smoothies are made with frozen banana,frozen strawberries,yogurt & ice cubes.they are smooth for sure.
    Gave my food processer away.It takes 3-4 pulses to cut up a full container of carrots,celery etc for my soup & I make soup just about every week.
    Very easy way to make egg salad with eggs,any veg you like......add mayo & seasoning....done.Same goes for for,nuts,chia seeds etc.
    As you see,the Ninja is a great machine & you don't need the most $$$ one.Mine works as good as new.
  • jim_just_jim
    jim_just_jim Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Ive had a regular ninja for 2 years, use it almost every day. Never seen anything so powerful. I make a lot of smoothies, whipped cauliflower and spinach pattys, etc. Buy one, you probably wont regret it !
  • verasdaughter
    verasdaughter Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just got one as a Christmas present and absolutely love it!!!! Been making green smoothies with it. Breaks everything up nicely and clean up is a cinch. Highly recommend!
  • verasdaughter
    verasdaughter Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    FYI i have the 900 watt one.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    True Story. I accidently destroyed my nutribullet 600, then 2 days later got the nutrininja 900.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I have a Ninja and LOVE it! I even bring it to work sometimes so coworkers can use it :)
  • tamg26k
    tamg26k Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have the Ninja mega kitchen system and love, love, love it! The key is to get one with a lot of watts (1500 for the one I have) they are all different. Well worth the money. I use mine 3 times a day!
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I got one as a Christmas present. My hubby said he knows I am into "that healthy stuff"! I am experimenting with it now.