Turbo Jammers 12/1 - 12/7

Options
Here's the new thread! Show me your Turbo Jam style!!

Replies

• Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Here's the new thread! Show me your Turbo Jam style!!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    My goodness! You're all over the place!! hehe Got in 3T and 30 min cardio in today. Going to work really hard on the diet. My son was craving sweets the other night and so I made up a concoction for "Mounds" fudge. Yup, dangerous and very bad for the diet! I have decided it will NOT touch my lips today!! (wish me luck :ohwell: )
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Mounds fudge just sounds like the end of me. I'd be swimming in it! Good luck, Erin!

I got in Fat Blaster again this morning & did it yesterday, too. I miss PK&J! :sad: I started to do Cardio Party 1, but I then realized that my son wouldn't sit still for 45 min. so I opted for the 30 min. instead. It was 5:30am & his brother & sister were still sleeping so I needed him to be silent & still. LOL Oh, well.
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Mounds fudge sounds amazing, but keep resisting!

I do my workouts after work. Yesterday I did Fat Blaster and tonight I'm going to do 3T and hopefully another workout!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    I did my CP1 although I didn't really feel like doing it. Now that it's done I feel much better. I'm starting to feel stronger. I can make it through the workouts rather than feeling like I'm going to die half way in :smile:

Erin good luck with the fudge. You can resist!! If you feel like you are going to cave in, drink water, brush your teeth or chew gum. Or do what I would do and have a tiny square and enjoy every stinking bite!!! :laugh:

BTW what is 3T??
  • abs0830
    Options
    This is what the Turbo Jam site said about 3T:
    This Totally Tubular Turbo workout features innovative new body-sculpting moves to shape lean, sexy muscles from head to toe! And with your FREE Turbo Sculpting Band you'll have trim, toned arms and thighs and ripped, flat abs in less time! (35 minutes)
  • sydenham24
    Options
    :happy:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    This Totally Tubular Turbo workout features innovative new body-sculpting moves to shape lean, sexy muscles from head to toe! And with your FREE Turbo Sculpting Band you'll have trim, toned arms and thighs and ripped, flat abs in less time! (35 minutes)

Thanks abs....I have a sculpting band, if I could just find the silly thing...I know it's with my 10 in 10 info SOMEWHERE :grumble:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options

Just like the infommercial! (cue cheezy music)
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I have never seen 3T! Sounds like something I'd like to look into! I need to get that sculpting tube thing, though. I got the gloves with my package & my resistance bands don't work that great for the exercises she does. I need that handle.

Got Fat Blaster in this morning. Hoping to do abjam this afternoon some time but I'm looking at a busy day.
  • abs0830
    Options
    So, talking about 3T yesterday made me want to go home and do the workout. So, I did 3T and CP3 last night. I'm a little sore today, but that makes me feel good!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I wanna be a Turbo Jammer soooo bad!!:sad: I looked on Amazon a few weeks ago, but they had so many variations of different dvd's, and for not-so-great of a price:ohwell: Isnt there like a "package" that you get where you get everything you need in it? (Sorry to burst in on your TJ thread but I am sooo jealous of those of you that get to Jam!:blushing: )
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I got the maximum results package off of beachbody.com for like $60 or something like that. It came with Learn, Burn, 20 min. workout, Cardio Party, Ab Jam, the toning one that I can't think of the name right now, Punch Kick & Jam & the weighted hand gloves. Then I bought Fat Blaster off of ebay for $10 to add to my collection.

Did you look at ebay, Roni? I think some people are selling the packages on there for cheaper than beachbody. Plus, if you search for promo codes or coupons, you can find some $ off for beachbody.com or free shipping or something like that. I think I found a 10% discount code when I ordered mine.

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    I wanna be a Turbo Jammer soooo bad!!:sad: I looked on Amazon a few weeks ago, but they had so many variations of different dvd's, and for not-so-great of a price:ohwell: Isnt there like a "package" that you get where you get everything you need in it? (Sorry to burst in on your TJ thread but I am sooo jealous of those of you that get to Jam!:blushing: )

If you go to turbojam.com you can buy it in a package deal. You can get 6 workouts (on 3 dvds) for 60 bucks, plus the weighted gloves and the resistance band. Not a bad deal. I don't even remember what I paid for mine 3 yrs ago but whatever it was it was totally worth it. Note of advice: DON'T get wrangled into buying the supplements, online access or anything else. You have a support team right here so you don't need the online access to beachbody.com and their supplements aren't worth the extra money.

I was just looking online and I really wanna order the Fat Burning Elite set but I already have the lower body and CP2. That would be a waste of money to repeat 2 that I already have :grumble: I guess I'll just wait till christmas and see which ones I get, I'm pretty sure my mom bought me one if not two workouts.

Well I'm off to do my workout...I don't know if it'll be CP1 or CP2 today but then I need to do Ab jam.
  • abs0830
    Options
    You can get them on eBay for not so much. I got a starter pack many years ago...I think three or four or something for not so much from the site. Then I added workouts to change things up. Most of the added workouts I got on eBay.
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    did cp2 today and lower body jam. I'm really starting to feel good about my workouts! :flowerforyou:
  • abs0830
    Options
    Way to Go! I'm hoping to get in Lower Body Jam and Fat Blaster tonight. Some of my health problems are starting to creep up again and I'm scared that I won't be able to exercise for awhile! :sad:
  • abs0830
    Options
    Ok, I did Kickin' Core and Lower Body Blast last night. I even upped my game a little in the lower body blast video and now my legs are sore! Such a good feeling!!! Where are the rest of you guys today?
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    did CP and the last 10 minutes of turbo sculpt today. Anyone ever notice that the music at the end of turbo sculpt sounds like the music at the end of The Never Ending Story??? :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I got in Fat Blaster & did my pushups. I'm getting back on PK&J tomorrow. Found a copy on eBay! WOO!

You know, I've never got all the way to the end of Turbo Sculpt b/c it is the one that I do second (when I have a chance) and someone always interrupts me! :tongue:

I want 3T from listening to abs! I need to go hunting. :happy: