Semi New Girl

Options
Hi,

So I decided I needed to rejoin MFP after reaching my highest weight today and thought I would introduce myself. I am a student study Human Development and Family Studies and work with children with special needs. I guess with all the stress of being me, I ballooned out from 140 lbs to 188 lbs. After months of thinking and telling myself I would eat better and lose weight, I finally decided to jump on the scale and was shocked at how much weight I had actually gained. I know this journey is not going to be easy, but I know I need to be healthier and am 100% committed. Whose with me?

Replies

• allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'll be with you. - i also work with students with special needs so we have that in common.
  • ethibault1978
    ethibault1978 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3. My middle has special needs. I've been on my fit for 20 day's now. I have ventured out to the blog. I feel very closed off and put on way to much weight. I will no longer be this heavy. My son is getting some much needed help, now it's time to get mom some help. I've put me off for to long. I would like to be able to talk to people who understand were i'm coming from, with my weight. If you're looking for another friend to help out with this journey i'm game.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi, would love to be friends...feel free to add me!