Striiv Touch vs Fusion

Options
Hello all,

I want to try out one of the Striiv watches as they seem to fit my needs/wants. I'm just not sure on the difference between the Touch and Fusion other than the Fusion has extra bands.

Is one newer than the other? Ie, is the fusion newer therefore more expensive, but will have more support going forward, or are they the same thing minus the bands? They seem to have the same features and compatibility.

Replies

• 1337pHysiX
    1337pHysiX Posts: 4
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hey mate,

I got a Fusion yesterday.

I believe Fusion is newer than Touch; accordingly to the sales rep @ my local store anyway.

The major differences:
    1) Fusion has different coloured bands and is interchangeable;
    2) Fusion has smart notifications. So far it has worked for all notifications on my iPhone 6.

I'm yet to find more differences, if any at all! I do like the band on the Fusion better than the Touch; just a personal thing.

If you haven't forked out the money yet, then perhaps hold on. I'm happy so far with my Fusion, but I would love to have an "inactivity/idle alert"!!! Being stuck behind a desk, it is real easy to lose track of your downtime, esp if you do not check your phone often.

Also, MFP still has a few issues integrating with Striiv software (regarding exercise), but MFP has acknowledged this and we can only hope for an update soon.

All the best =]

edit: Also note that the Striiv App in MFP is geared towards the Pedometer, not the Touch or Fusion. Hopefully the MFP app becomes a bit more universal in the future :)
  • jaliving
    jaliving Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Does the Fusion sync its steps with MFP?