Cosplay?!

Options
So, just curious to see, but is there anyone else on here who is into cosplay? I'm always interested to meet new friends who are into the same things as me :D

Replies

• fernx
    fernx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i have made a couple of cosplay but now im more of photographing cosplayer
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm big into costumes in general. I love sewing and creating. I've never had the opportunity to do much cosplay but I would love to!
  • Rurouni_Kou
    Rurouni_Kou Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm into cosplay. ^.^ I'm actually going to A-kon in a few weeks and cosplaying Yohji Kudou from Weiss Kreuz if I can get my costume finished.
  • FantasticDolly
    Options
    I'm into cosplay a bit.:) More into Japanese fashion, not that thats a costume, but people often assume it is.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I have a big plushie racoon coustume I like to wear for special occassions..:wink: oh wait are we talking about the same thing?
  • dnthaveasn
    dnthaveasn Posts: 113
    Options
    I used to cosplay, but I haven't in 3 years. I had fun going to cons and meeting other cosplayers.
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm into cosplay. ^.^ I'm actually going to A-kon in a few weeks and cosplaying Yohji Kudou from Weiss Kreuz if I can get my costume finished.

AKON!!!! 10 more days :D I will be looking for your cosplay!!, I love to take photos of cosplay but I'm to big to actually do any lol :D Glad there are people here with the same interests as me!
  • laurathegreat
    Options
    I've always wanted to, but I've never felt comfortable enough with myself to do it. I can't sew to save my life either, so that doesn't exactly help haha. I'd love to someday though, once I've lost weight. Maybe I should teach myself to sew in the interim? :D
  • NanoReefDiver
    NanoReefDiver Posts: 153
    Options
    Never done it and I can't sew to save my life! I DO want to be Sailor Moon (my boyfriend said he'd go as Tuxedo Mask if I can figure out how I'm going to do this!) for Halloween though and I'm trying to figure out how the non-talented like myself should go about that without dropping down tons of dough. Any advice or guides for total noobs?
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    i have made a couple of cosplay but now im more of photographing cosplayer

Ditto. I've been sent to shoot about 6 events so far. Love it.
  • onemannasty
    onemannasty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I've looked but not participated. Feeds the geek.
  • jessakittyis
    jessakittyis Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Meee! I love cosplay but I don't get to do it enough. Also I always feel like I want to cospay characters that no one really know or would recognize because its usually generic clothes. But oh well. I'm hoping this summer to be able to go to some cons and show off the work I've been putting in on MFP ;) If you want to add me that'd be cool cause I love new friends who are into the stuff I am.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    Is this the same as what I do with my husband? If so, count me in! He likes to dress up as furry animals and I like to be a horse.
  • ActorFighterGuy
    ActorFighterGuy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Got a few friends who are. Have yet to explore it myself.
  • winf
    winf Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Cosplay, not so much. But I have a thing for catwoman.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    I don't get Cosplay. What's the allure?
  • Vitaphobia
    Options
    I'm loosing weight for cosplay purposes. I am saving up to go to see a friend in the USA and we are going to do a 4 day con.
    I'm good at getting in character,
  • mehwhatever
    mehwhatever Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I go to anime conventions sometimes but I'm not skilled enough to put together a good cosplay so I usually just go in regular clothes.