Is this thing on?

Options
So I have only one friend on here in real life but she's busier than myself and we don't talk much on here and I noticed other buddies on here don't really check in with me and give me support like I could really use. (I'm not asking to hear my life story fyi) I was wondering if anyone one else has a similar situation and how are you dealing are you finding people to talk to or are you having to find somewhere else?

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Are you contacting them or just waiting on them to contact you?
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Never wait on someone to do something for you. The reality is we are not even close to the center of other people's lives. They don't think about us as much as we want to think they do.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    svelte32 wrote: »
    ...I noticed other buddies on here don't really check in with me and give me support like I could really use.

Are you checking in with them?

• BeccaBenge98
    BeccaBenge98 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm new in here, and feel the same way. I've asked a few people to be friends, and they have accepted but no one has responded to me personally aside from accepting the request. Just keep logging, and exercising, it will pay off!
  • LMotiram
    LMotiram Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Why not take this time to tell us how you are doing? Is your current plan working? How is it going balancing diet and fitness goals with the temptations and stresses of the holidays? Starting a thread is a good way to reach out. You might as well work it ;)